Imagine 5

This is for Jennie. Sorry it's so late.

Imagine it's Friday the 13th and your boyfriend Matt invites you to his house so you can spend the night together.

He is almost 2 years older then you so he picks you up in his car and you head to the store for snacks. As your walking into the store he notices a few guys staring at you so he pulls you in close and kisses you on your head. The whole time you were in the store he never let go of you.

Once you got to his house you put up all the snacks. As you were putting the soda in the fridge his arms wrapped around your waist. You jumped a little.

"Hey babe... Why ya so jumpy today?" he asked.

"Did you forget what day it is?" you laughed while slowly turning around to face him.

He was so tall when you faced him your face was leveled with his pecks. You look up at him and pursed your lips to kiss him. Right when he almost touches your lips you ducked and ran.

"Hey you can't do that!" he said with the cutest smirk on his face.

You blew him a kiss and ran up stairs to hide. Once in his game room, you hid under his pool table.

Matt came up the stairs looking around. He looked straight at you but pretended to still look.

"Jennie, where are you!?" he yelled.

You laughed a little.

"I hear that laugh. That's what made me fall in love with you." He said

You blushed so much. Before you know it you felt a pair of big hands grab you.

"Got cha!" he smiled.

He picked you up like he was cradling a baby. Then he spun around really fast.

"Once I get my kiss I'll stop spinning!" he said.

"Never!" you yelled.

"Fine... How bout this?" he said

He set you on the ground and got on top of you.

He began tickling you.

"Kiss me babe!" he yelled with that same adorable smirk.

"Okay okay okay!" you yelled.

He stopped and leaned down to kiss you on your lips. You laughed.

"I love when you laugh" he flirted

You smiled as he just stared at you with his bright blue eyes.

"Dang... Am I that hideous for you to stare at me this long?" you asked.

" You know how there are opposites. Long,short,Neat, messy,Day, night?" He said while getting off of you.

You were completely confused at this point.

He pulled you up with one arm and pulled you to him.

"You... gorgeous, are the definite opposite of hideous." he said.

He leaned down to kiss you again.

"Okay... Well it's Friday the 13th so let's go cuddle, eat, and watch scary movies." He said as he walked away. "Unwess tha babwys to scared to watch a scary mowie" he said in a baby voice.

"Hey!! I'm not a baby!!" you laughed.

"Prove it babe!" he said and blew a kiss and ran.

He was such a kid but you loved him.