Imagine 4

This is for Mack12344
(The idea for the imagine was created by her. So credits to her:)

Imagine you are a busser in a small diner in your town. You absolutely love your job. It just so happens that your boyfriend Toby works with you as a dishwasher.

"Hi, may I take your order?" you ask a customer at a booth.

"Can I get the hot cakes?" they ask.

"Sure thing coming right up." you say.

You walk into the kitchen to find your boyfriend. He leans over to kiss you. His dark brown hair fell into his face, but not covering his bright blue eyes. His tan complexion was perfect and so was his muscular body. You couldn't help but stare.

"Hey...babe, you alright? your staring at my hot bod again." he smirked.

You snapped out of it.

"Ugh, there you go distracting me with your good looks again." you chuckle as you roll your eyes.
"Hey Steve! Can I get some hot cakes at table 3?!?!" you yell to the cook.

"Are those cakes as hot as you?" Toby whispers while grabbing your waist.

"Ha ha ha.. Very smooth lover boy but I gotta get back to work" you laugh.

He kisses you on the cheek and begins washing the dishes.

As you walk out of the kitchen you turn around to get a good look at your boyfriend. And man was he fine for a 15 year old. As he washed dishes, his muscular arms flexed through is t-shirt.

"Hey, MacKenzie! Stop staring at my ass and get back to work!" Toby yelled.

He had caught you staring again and you blushed.

You left the kitchen area to go take orders. You look over at table 5 and find that a bunch of jock guys from your school sat down there.

Crap..crap..crap.

"Um... Hi.. Uh... Can I.. How can I help you guys?" you asked.

Two of the guys whispered to each other while another winked at you.

The most attractive guy says "I would like a burger with a side of you."

Like idiots they all started cracking up.
One guy pulled you on his lap. When you pushed him in his chest and stood up, you heard a voice.

"How about a side of my foot up your ass. talk to my girl like that one more time and your dead.now get the hell out now."

He grabbed your hand and you guys walked away. As you walked to the kitchen he pulled you closer to him and kissed you. His lips were warm and soft against yours.

"Were about end our shifts in 10 minutes. You up for dinner and a movie, babe?" He said with a smile still holding you close.

"Um... Well... I rather go home and stare at your ass all night." you said with a smirk.

"Ha. That's why I love you MacKenzie." He said.