Imagine 7

This is for Hayley_Coops :) thanks for being patient:))

Imagine you and your boyfriend Brayden are at your house watching tv on the couch.

You guys are sitting further than each other than usual and Brayden notices.

He grabs you around the waist with one of his muscular arms and sets you on his lap.

"Why are you so far from me babe?" He asks as he kisses your neck and squeezes you tighter with both his arms. He then sets his head on your shoulder and continues watching tv like normal.

You look at him and chuckle while kissing him on his cheek. Right as you pull away he grabs your chin with his hand and pulls your face closer to his and he kisses you.

You blush and turn away to watch tv.

You see him looking at you from the corner of your eye and you turn to look at him. Right as you turn he turns his eyes back to the tv. You look back at the tv again and he's looking again. You turn to face him.

"Brayden, you little freak what do you want babe?" you finally say.

"Hayley,"He grabs you face while staring into your eyes. "I love you that's all" he said with a smirk and kissed you on your nose.

" I love you too" you say blushing.

He never had said he loved you before. You look away and grab your phone embarrassed.

"Hey it's getting really late and I'm tired and I should...." Before you could finish he stands up and swoops you up into his arms.

He carries you to your room and sets you down in your bed. " See ya tomorrow" he says as he kisses you on your lips. He pouts his lip like a kid as we walks away slowly backwards.

"Well, I guess this is it... um... Yeah." He says and turns around to face your door.

You waited until the right moment...

" Brayden wait." you shout

He turns around with a big smile on his face.

"Gosh I thought you were actually gonna let me leave" he says.

You laugh and move over in your bed and tap the space next to you. He jumps in bed with you and you both get under the covers.

You both laid on your backs.His right arm was under your head and his left hand was interlocked with yours. You leaned your head on his chest.

Everything was so calm you could hear his heartbeat and your hand felt his stomach rise and fall. It felt like your heartbeats were in sync at one point and you fell asleep in his arms.

Brayden was the one...