6.

A/N : I am here to sincerely apologize about the almost 2 year wait. Here I am back and better and released a new book about why I have been gone. My book is called, What Nobody Ever Understood. Its about my mental illness issues and me comprehending myself and my problems.

Niall P.O.V.

Here I am at this boring party, everyone was either drinking or already drunk. I missed Natasha she was the only thing on my mind every second of the day.  I questioned if I wanted to just drown my sorrows like everyone else here. 

Fuck it.

I went into the kitchen and I grabbed myself a cup. I hated that my ¨friends¨ dragged me here. Being here had me thinking of the first time I ever went to a party with Nani. She hated parties and it was the type of thing she never liked to do unless it was with her ¨girl¨ friends. I still remember what she was wearing, a blue shirt and white jeans with her favorite pair of tennis shoes. I should have known that she was not like those other girls. Everyone else had on something tight, exposing everything. But not her, not the girl I was in love with.

2014

Right before I knocked on the door Natasha pulled my arm back and our eyes locked as she tugged on me and asked,¨Niall, I hate people why cant we just go home and chill like we do every Saturday?¨ 

¨If you like me you will like the people here too.¨ I tried to reassure her that it would be ok and that we would have a good time. She just needed to explore her comfort zone sometimes. 

She groaned as she rolled her eyes, ¨Not true, First of all I love you. Second of all I was almost done catching up on the 100.¨ It was my turn to roll my eyes as I knocked on the door. She stood up on my toes and whispered, ¨You will never guess who died....¨ 

Before she could answer the door swung up and I saw the most beautiful blonde I have ever seen in my life. 

¨Hi my name is Barbra, come on in.¨

¨Fuck my life.¨ I should have stayed home with her, I should have just listened but that was my problem all along, I never fucking listened. I downed what would be my first but most certainly not my last. 

¨I fucking miss you Natasha.¨

¨Natasha, that is a beautiful name, I thought you said your name was Niall.¨ I looked up from my cup and saw the girl from earlier. She was not dressed for the occasion instead she wore a white tank top, a loose jean jacket, and a pair of loose jeans with converse.

¨You are the girl from ¨Scare Me¨right?¨ 

¨Well what tipped you off? Was it my daring good looks, memorable voice, or maybe it was my piercing tattoos.¨ I laughed as she flashed her smile. She was actually a very beautiful girl and I liked how she carried herself, she was different.

But she still was not her. 

¨So are you gonna tell me about your mystery girl or are you gonna just stare at the wall the way a bear stares at a dear?¨ I bit my lip as I went to grab another cup of alcohol. 

I coughed, ¨Well I rather not talk about it.¨ Well that was one cup gone again. 

Her face popped up in my head.

I need another.

¨Slow down dude, did she break your heart or somethin'?¨ The girl grabbed my cup and sat in on the counter and looked me dead in the eyes. I shook my head at her, ¨Not even close. It was more like the other way around.¨