7.

Whaaaaat? I'm alive you say? 🤣🤣 Hey guys!! It's been one year and omg I have no excuse so yeah here's chapter 7.

Joy
When I woke up, I didn't remember much of last night. I remember my friend coming into my van, us getting fucked up, my vision fading and now this bright ass light is in my eyes.

Was I dead?
I didn't feel dead.

I lifted my head slowly making sure not to cause a too big of a pain.

I feel sick. Where was the door again? I needed to puke but not before I lifted my whole body up. It was like I was frozen in time. My head was moving, my eyes could blink, but I couldn't actually feel, anything. It's like I'm continually trying to kill myself, I've been like this for years. Every since they diagnosed me with cancer I just live every single moment like it's my last, but today was the first time it's actually felt like the last.

As I blinked a few more times I realized I wasn't actually sitting up, I just thought that I was. I smiled as I realized I was probably going insane.

"Hey Joy, are you ok?" I looked up at the handsome blonde stranger from the store and last night.

"Yes, of course why wouldn't I be?" I think it would be best to leave out my cancer story with him. Why bother? I didn't want sympathy. I just wanna live in the moment.

"Well, you're starring at the ceiling smiling, it's weird. But," he moved closer to me laying down as I was and looked up at the ceiling. "I guess we can look weird together."

He's sweet. I don't remember much about him though. I never tend to care much about people I meet anymore, they're all gonna just become temporary memories of people I'll only know temporary until, I'm gone. But as I look at him his eyes tell a story of hurt, maybe betrayal? But who could've hurt him, possibly himself?

Questions that I'll ask if they didn't take time. And time was something I had nothing more of.

Niall
Did I really just get high with a stranger last night just to get rid of Natasha's voice, face, and beautiful features?

I'm really some kinda stupid. But, I miss her. It feels like years since we've talked. I just wanna hold her and apologize to the years where I've been oblivious. I wish this was a movie where in the end even the dumb guy gets the girl.

But this wasn't a movie, she was really gone.

I hold this hope that she'll come back, but I know she won't. I know she needs time and I'm gonna just quit fighting it. I just hope she's ok.

Without me.

"HELLO? Blonde kid?" I looked over at Joy who was now fully dressed in new clothes and waiting on me to reply.

How long was I day dreaming?

"Huh?"

"I said I was gonna grab breakfast. You hungry or do you wanna keep looking at the ceiling for awhile longer?"

"Depends, what you gonna go eat?"

She bit her lip while she thought. I wonder if she knew that? Joy was pretty. Her brown eyes and tattoos kinda gave her a mysterious presence. She was like one of those girls from a 90's movie who was to bothered to fit in with aesthetic. I liked observing her, last night was unexpected and I didn't mind her being around. She could possibly become the distraction I need. Maybe she could listen? She was a girl I could get to trust. But who knows? Girls don't usually hang around long enough for me, but maybe she could?