Meeting her

(A/N) your the girl in the picture above.

Your pov
"Joey, when will I meet the others?" You ask looking up at him (Your about 177cm the size of Bendy) "Soon, darling" he says walking out the room with you by his side.

Bendys pov
Me, Boris, and Alice were playing hide and seek. I decided to hide behind Joey so I ran to look for him. When I found him I saw a- FEMALE VERSION OF ME?!

"Bendy!" Joey says. "Who is that Jo-Jo?" I ask in front of them.

"Hi!" I hear her say. "I'm (Y/N)! You?" She asks taking my hand.

"B-Bendy." I say shuttering- wait, why was I shuttering?!

"Found yo-" Alice says running to me with Boris following. "Ugh! Who is this?" She says looking at (Y/N) up and down.

Joey sighs "This is (Y/N),a female version of Bendy." "Boris scuffs.

(Y/n) frowns looking down. I'm shocked and Mad at my friends behavior. I turn to them growling.

"B-Bendy?" Alice states" "I-it's f-fine Bendy." (Y/N) states.

Your pov
Bendy turns to growl at them.. I'm shocked at his behavior. Joey says he is kind. I think why he was behaving like this then I relished that Bendy was mad at them for talking about me. "I-it's f-fine Bendy." I say looking up smiling from eye to eye. He turns around doing the same. "Sorry." He says
"Ring ring!" You hear and turn around to see Joey's phone ringing "I gotta take this" He says "watch (Y/N) Bendy. I won't be long." He says running outside.
Bendy wags his tail. "Wanna play hide and seek with us?!" He says taking my hand. I chuckle at his behavior and he plushes a light Grey.

"Sure!" I say smiling.
"Im it!" Bendy says closing his eye and starts counting. "1 2-" I run off.

You hide behind chairs in the projector room

10 mind later.
"Found you!" A little cartoon demon says.
"Hehe" I say getting up. "You found me!"

I see Alice scuff. But I didn't really care.

____________________________
Hey! I'm back! Sorry if it sucks. Give me some feed back! I won't update a lot. ... ok! I messed up. Bad. I might have lost a friend. So I was at school and I had a sub and my friend was going to tell her crash she likes him but she was scared so I was going to help her I wrote  a letter for her to give to him but she was scared so I left it in front of her and called him and he rejected her bad. He rejected her bad he crumble up the paper without reading it and the boys came make fun of her. I felt so bad. She was crying. I kept saying I'm sorry and that it's my fault and I understand that if she didn't want to be my friend anymore I'll understand but she said it wasn't my fault but I still do and I can't stop this feeling inside me. I never felt it before- in fact I never felt anything before but jealousy- but this isn't about me. And now I can't even sleep cause the feeling is like burning my heart. I fell better that I got off my chest. But i still feel bad.