Part 2- Henry

Your pov
Alice scuffs but I don't care
Bendy turns his face to her and she puts both her hands up surrounding.
I let a sigh. Bendy faces me immediately when he hears it. "What's wrong?" He asks looking worried.
"N-nothing" I say walking off. "I'm gonna go fi-" I was cut off by Joey calling us.
We all came immediately.

"Guys, this is Henry- my husband!" Joey says kissing him on the cheek.
"That's who you were talking about?" I ask. And Joey nods.
"Nice to meet you!" Bendy says holding his hand out and wagging his tail."
Bendy's pov
"Nice to meet you!" I says holding my hand out and wagging my tail.
He accepts my hand shake "Hi Bendy." He looks over to (Y/N) "so this is your new kid." Jo-Jo nods
He picks her up."Hi, I'm Henry, you must be (Y/N)! I'm Joeys Husband."
"Yup, The singing demon!" Joey says tickling (Y/N) making her giggle. She has a cute giggle- wait Bendy! She is someone you just met and I don't like her.
Alice and Boris left "Alice and Boris don't like her through." Joey stats.
"That's fine their come around" "And now it's time for you to start practicing your song and lines for tomorrow." Henry says poking (Y/N) nose.
__________________________
(-_-) Sorry if it sucked! I tried my best. Hoped you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to smash that star and leave a comment! Love you all have a good Night/Day, and be safe!