Earning Alices Trust

Your pov
The ground was rumbling everything was shaking I jump out of bed running to Joey and Henry. (A/N: The reason why you don't call Joey creature is because he programmed you to call him Joey so he doesn't go through the hole thing he did with Bendy and Boris) "Bendy!? (Y/N)!? Alice!? Boris!?" Joey calls falling to the ground. I run to him

"I'm here! What's happening!?" I ask helping him get up.

"I'll tell you later. Can you help me find Alice? Bendy and Boris just got out with Henry." He asks

I nod then go run to Alice's room.

"Alice!" I scream I walk in and hear sobs coming from her closet. "Alice? You in here?" I ask opening her closet and find her squishing her face into her knees.

"Alice.. it's going to be ok. Just come with me plz." I ask reaching out my hand for her to grab. She smacks it away yelling "no!"

I sigh "Looks I know you don't like me, you properly hate me. But I need you to trust me so you can live!" I snap. She jumps with widen eyes at my actions and she takes my hand.

I pull her out and run out the room only to be stopped by a falling piece of the roof.  "Watch out!" Alice says jumping to the side.

I nod and run to the door slamming it open to say a crying Bendy with a crying Boris while Joey and Henry are holding on to them. I hear loud screams, crying, begs for life.

"(y/n)! Alice! Thank god your ok!" Joey says checking for any cuts and bruises and any other pain.

"Joey, we gotta get out of here!" Henry says putting Bendy in his truck with Boris. Joey nods Picking me up and grabbing Alice's hand. He puts me and Alice in and goes to the passenger seat. Henry starts to drive out of the small village we lived in.

I looks to my right and see a shaking Boris. I put my hand on him giving him a reassuring smile. He smiles and relaxes a bit.  Wow it's easier to get Boris relaxed than Alice I thought

After about 5 min of silence Bendy asks "ok what the HELL just happened back there?!"  I giggle and a hint of grey appears on his cheeks.

"Thats what we call an earthquake." Joeys says.

I nod and yawn falling into my seat closing my eyes. "At least on good thing came out of this day." I thought

The trust of Alice.

____________________________
Hoped y'all enjoyed. Leave a star before you go and comment down below if you liked or not and where it needs improvement!

~Becky/Author-Chan