49

-SANA-

"You saw Mina in a hotel and she denied it?"

"Maybe I'm just hallucinating things Sana eonnie. I just really miss Mina that day. Don't overthink"

Oh yeah maybe.

"What happened to Tzuyu's phone?" She asked

"She lost it. Why?"

"Nothing" she replied. "Gotta go now Sana eonnie" she added. She left me and now I'm alone again. I'm here at the company waiting for Tzuyu. We have an interview later at Seoul Buzz. I opened my phone and saw a message from Tzuyu's number.

From : my tzutzu
👿

I think I need to block this number. It's kinda creepy. I hope she/he will not upload something. I'm so afraid something bad will happen.

I sat there doing nothing for a long time. I can't even text Tzuyu. She needs to buy a new phone. After waiting for a long time, I fell asleep. I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me.

"Goodmorning"

"How long you'd been here? You should've wake me up"

"I don't want to" she said and made and eye contact with me. Her eyes went down.

"Why?"

"What are you wearing?"

"Clothes?"

"You should change"

"But why?" I whined

"You're wearing a jacket but your top and skirt is..."

"What?"

"Just change please"  she pleaded.

"Okay then. Let's go"

We are ready to go back at the dorm when our road manager blocked our way.

"You're late. Let's go" he said. I checked the time and we're 10 minutes late. Gosh that was live interview. I can't describe Tzuyu's face while looking at my outfit.

"Sorry"

"Nah"

"Are you mad?"

"No"

"Then why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're so sexy. I don't like to see other people drooling at you"

"The word drooling sounds so wrong Tzuyu" I mocked.

"See that guy?" She pointed the guy few meters from us "He's staring at you intently and I want to stop and yell at him" I smiled hearing that. She's so conservative.

"You're smiling because the guy was staring at you?"

"Na uh. You're so cute"

"Whatever. Let's go" she said and went inside the van. I followed her. Still can't stop smiling.

"Stop it. You're creepy"

"Creepy but sexy" I joked and flips my hair.  She wrap her arms around my neck
and freaking strangle me as she whisper 'stop'

"All right. Cheer up now baby. I'll cover my body for you"

"STOP TEASING ME"  she yelled.

"I'm not teasing you"

"Whatever" she said as she close her eyes. After few minutes, we finally arrived at Seoul Buzz building. As expected, I see a lot of people waiting for us outside the building.