57

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Sana stayed at Mina's place for awhile. She doesn't want to go back at the dorm and face Tzuyu.

"Minari is alive" Sana said

"What?" Mina asked "What did you say Sana?" She asked in confusion.

"Your twin sister is alive"

"That's....that's impossible" her voice is shaking "What are you talking about?"

Sana handed her phone to Mina. She gasped when she saw the photo of them.

"Someone sent this to me. Minari kissed Tzuyu" Sana said while wiping her tears.

Mina just stared at the photo for a long time.

"Photoshop" Mina exclaimed.

"The photo is so clear Mina" Momo shouted.

"Will you please stop shouting Momo eonnie?" Chaeyoung reacted.

"I'm so freaking mad. Tsk" Momo said and went outside.

After few seconds, she went inside and held Sana's arm.

"Let's go back at the dorm and talk to Tzuyu" Momo said while dragging Sana outside.

Mina followed them right away. Sana immediately stepped inside the car.

"Momo!" She shouted.

"Please don't say anything to Tzuyu"

"For what? She let Minari kissed her. I guess she knows everything"

"Cause we're not sure. It breaks my heart to say this but she's dead Momo. My twin sister is dead"

"Then explain that photo Mina?"

"Just please take it easy with your words"

"You're not on Sana's side aren't you?" Momo asked.

"Mo-"

"Stop it Mina" Momo said and went inside the car. She quickly started the engine and drive away.

"What's that?" Momo asked.

"Momo" Sana said and started to cry again

"What?"

"Audio"

"What is it Sana?"

Momo stopped the car and grab Sana's phone. She played and listened to the audio that was sent to Sana.

Person that you love the most?
Minari

Do you love Sana?
No

Sana or Minari?
Minari

"What the fuck" Momo cursed.

"This isn't Tzuyu right?" Sana asked.

"That's Tzuyu" she replied and speeds up the engine of the car.

Few minutes after that, they arrived at JYPE dorm. Sana immediately went inside their room and check if Tzuyu was there.

She saw Tzuyu sitting on the floor beside their bed.

"You're finally here" Tzuyu said and hugged her. Sana pushed Tzuyu but she tightened the hug.

"Stop fooling around Tzuyu"

"I'm going crazy" Tzuyu mumbled. Her tears started to fall while hugging Sana.

"Maybe you're the one who got infatuated with the feeling. You got carried away with the emotions of your character. You don't truly love me Tzuyu"

"Sana"

"We will end up like this Tzuyu. My parents doesn't like you. You love Minari and I'm just a freaking rebound" Sana shouted.

"Rebound? What are you talking about Sana?"

"Now you know that Minari is alive, let's end this"

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF SHE'S ALIVE OR NOT. YOU'RE ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME SANA!" Tzuyu shouted. Her voice cracked up.

"You kissed her. And the audio? Hahaha. You're a great actress Tzuyu"

"Best actress? You're right. I deserved an award" Tzuyu look down and wiped her tears.

"Okay, let's end this Sana. If that's what you really want" Tzuyu said and left her. She walked outside and she immediately received a hard slap from Momo. Same slap that she received when the accident happened.

"I told you not to hurt my friend Tzuyu"

Tzuyu just smiled at her.

"If Minari is really alive, can we just switch places? Can you kill me and put me on her grave?" Tzuyu asked seriously.

"What are you saying Tzuyu?"

"Thank you Momo eonnie"

"Come to your senses Tzuyu!" Momo said while holding Tzuyu's shoulders.

Tzuyu removed Momo's hand and immediately ran away.

"Tzuyu!" Momo shouted and followed Tzuyu.

Jeongyeon parked her car and saw Tzuyu running at the parking lot. Jeongyeon stepped outside as she saw Tzuyu running towards her.

"Why are you running Tzu?"

Tzuyu didn't answer her and went inside the car. Jeongyeon panicked as she saw Tzuyu at the driver's seat.

"What's going on? Hey Tzuyu!" She said while knocking on the window. Tzuyu didn't listen to her and started to drive away.

"Tzuyu!" Momo and Jeongyeon shouted while following the car.

"What happened Momo?!"

"I will explain later. Let's follow Tzuyu" Momo said. Her heart was pounding so hard.

-NAYEON-

Where's Jeongyeon? She asked me to change a proper clothes because she prepared something today but she's not around. Tsk I hate that ostrich

I knocked on Tzuyu's door before I open it.The sound of the television is loud but I can hear a girl crying inside.

"Sana?"

She didn't answer me and continued to cry. I walked towards her and wiped her tears away.

I stopped when I saw Tzuyu's name on the television

Breaking News :
Actress Chou Tzuyu was involved in a car accident.

-
Flashback chapter soon to clear your mind lol