10. Dinner part 1.

Pink p.o.v.

''Buzz, buzz''

I heard when i was lying in my bed. It was about 22:45. Yeah i know it's pretty soon to go to bed but, this day was exhausting.

I turnered around. I picked my phone from the table.

Blue: ''Hey, still awake ?''

Blue ? now ?

Pink: ''Yeah, but it's late. What were you doing ?''

Blue: ''White needed help with papers .-.''

Pink:''Oh,... done it ?''

Blue:'' *Sigh* yeah,... what about you ? Your dinner ?''

Pink:''It didn't burned like always sooo i am good :D''

Blue:''*Laughs* You chef''

Blue:'' What did you made ?''

I started laughing. Yeah i know, i can be really bad at cooking, but today i did it like master chef. I made my own pizza ! It tasted good.

Pink:''Pizza !''

Blue:''....Now that we are talking about dinner,..... White wanted me to ask you if you would like to come to our place for dinner tomorrow.''

I chocked. Dinner ?! 

Pink:''D-Dinner ?! With that yellow giraffe ?! Like with you and White of course but with her ?''

I though about what happended yesterday. And it was not really nice to think about, beacuse, Yellow was really mad. It looked like she wanted to hit me in the face.

Blue:''I know what happened between you and her but, just give it a shot !''

Uugh... i wanted to make it better between us but, she didn't listened to me. What now ? I thought and stared at my phone.

Pink:''....*Sigh* Alright, i'll give it a try''

Blue:''Thank you ! Tomorrow, come to our place: ''Spacegreen 75'' in the evening. I can't wait ^^''

''Yeah heh, me too'' i said and closed my phone.

Pink:''Tomorrow bye !''

-Wednesday-

Everything went in slow motion. Eating, getting ready for school everything ! I don't know what's wrong today.

Even in school. I felt so dead. Maybe just tired.

I slowly walked to my office. I thought about having dinner with the Diamonds. I never been at the dinner in someones place. Nor with my parents.

As i was in my thoughts someone bumped into me. I looked up to see who it was. 

''Yellow...''i said and tried to smile.

''Pink...'' she said and didn't looked really happy too.

''Sigh'' do you need something Yellow ?'' i asked her trying to get to my office.

''Yes'' she said and stopped me. ''Well do it quick ! I have class to teach'' i said

''Alright alright !'' she said and tried to stay calm. ''Look, i am here beacuse.... i am sorry that i yelled at you yesterday'' she said and grabbed her hand. '' I was just.... mad that Peridot called me a 'Clod'.''

I looked surprised. ''Yellow....'' i said and looked back to her ''It's.... alright, i know how you fell about it so, i forgive you'' i said and smiled at her.