Travel Log - Week 21

ALL ABOARD!!!

The ships are about to sail!

Everyone meet with your partner and have a safe trip. Talk with them through PMs to combine what fits better for you two: how many chapters and in how many days you would like to read each other's books.

Remember, the bookclub suggests a light assignment: to read one chapter from your partner's book in the course of seven days, (1 chapter/week).

However, feel free to decide a different goal with your partner, be it reading more chapters or asking for more time. Always keep in touch with each other, be it through the storms or the dead calm!

The Travel Log will post every week on Wednesdays as a reminder for partners and a list of members still looking for someone. You can use the Logs as a timing for your assignments if you wish.

For the ones who finished their journeys and just reviewed each other's last chapter: please inform the admin that you two have finished your journey and are willing to find another partner or not.

I hope you all enjoy this experience!

Remember, you can always ask me if you have any doubts.

Note from your admin: Holidays ahead captains! I was thinking of giving a break in the last week of the year. There will be no assignments coming from the bookclub, but you are all free to continue reading your books if you want. Next week will be the last Travel Log of this year.

PARTNER'S LIST

CELESTIA

faintplanes - Defying Terror

Peaceful_Shinobi - Not Your Average Jane Doe

GHOST SHIP

dreams_i_have - Just a Character

twin_cities - This is August

MISAKA

twin_cities - This is August

BFWorlds - Unity Ghost

GREAT VICTORIA

Celestialtopaz - The Island With No Parallel

alexiarichardson - Release Me

DEEP ABYSS

alexiarichardson - Release Me

flameloude - Arcane Crest

BLACK PEARL

FeatheredSerpent - Fate of Pandora

Sandcat- - Iron God (Part 1)