Travel Log - Week 51

ALL ABOARD!!!

The ships are about to sail!

Everyone meet with your partner and have a safe trip. Talk with them through PMs to combine what fits better for you two: how many chapters and in how many days you would like to read each other's books.

Remember, the bookclub suggests a light assignment: to read one chapter from your partner's book in the course of seven days, (1 chapter/week).

However, feel free to decide a different goal with your partner, be it reading more chapters or asking for more time. Always keep in touch with each other, be it through the storms or the dead calm!

The Travel Log will post every week on Wednesdays as a reminder for partners and a list of members still looking for someone. You can use the Logs as a timing for your assignments if you wish.

For the ones who finished their journeys and just reviewed each other's last chapter: please inform the admin that you two have finished your journey and are willing to find another partner or not.

I hope you all enjoy this experience!

Remember, you can always ask me if you have any doubts.

Date for next assignment: 25th, July 2018

Note from your admin: 51 Weeks! Do you know what this means? It has been almost a year of active bookclub activities! I couldn't hold myself for two more weeks as I'm already in awe at how fast the time has passed. This club has been an interesting experience and I just hope it has given all of you a different interaction with Wattpad and your stories as well.

PARTNER'S LIST

MISAKA

twin_cities - This is August

BFWorlds - Unity Ghost

DEEP ABYSS

alexiarichardson - Expose Them

flameloude - Arcane Crest

GRANDIOSA

Dacknez - ~OSM~ Cronicas de un Soldado Caido: Parte 1

AelinAlysius - Inmarcesible

HUCKLEBERRY

AelinAlysius - Inmarcesible

Celestialtopaz - The Island With No Parallel

BLACK PEARL

Celestialtopaz - The Island With No Parallel

Sandcat- - Iron God (Part 1)

WOLFGANG