Travel Log - Week 110

ALL ABOARD!!!

The ships are about to sail!

Everyone meet with your partner and have a safe trip. Talk with them through PMs to combine what fits better for you two: how many chapters and in how many days you would like to read each other's books.

Remember, the bookclub suggests a light assignment: to read one chapter from your partner's book in the course of seven days, (1 chapter/week).

However, feel free to decide a different goal with your partner, be it reading more chapters or asking for more time. Always keep in touch with each other, be it through the storms or the dead calm!

The Travel Log will post every week on Thursday as a reminder for partners and a list of members still looking for someone. You can use the Logs as a timing for your assignments if you wish.

For the ones who finished their journeys and just reviewed each other's last chapter: please inform the admin that you two have finished your journey and are willing to find another partner or not.

I hope you all enjoy this experience!

Remember, you can always ask me if you have any doubts.

Date for next assignment: 9th, January 2020 (UTC-3)

Note from your admin: Hello all Captains, one more year is about to end and the club will be on a Holiday's break. I wasn't able to update last week, but I'm here with the promised last Travel Log of the year. I hope everyone Happy Holidays and we will see again next year! 

Remember that even if the club won't update, if you and your partner want to keep reading each other's book, feel free to do so!

PARTNER'S LIST

KRAKEN'S NEST

flameloude - Arcane Crest

WordSmith001 - Damnation

DEEP ABYSS

WordSmith001 - Damnation

make_a_wish071 - Perfect lies

GERTRUDE

_ag926_ - Athena Wolfborn

Madkea - Anomalous: The Seven Deadly Sins

MOBY DICK

Madkea - Anomalous: The Seven Deadly Sins

Phoberos - Faceless

SIREN'S SONG

Madkea - Anomalous: The Seven Deadly Sins

-emi_writes3reads- Seraph

HIPPOCAMPUS