Chapter 2

Hoseok p.o.v

As I check upon those bodies. It was true about what my friend mentioned so i called my teammates that is on the same cases to a meeting. "so here's the clue, I just found out that the victims here is killed using different weapons so I think that this girl has learned on how to kill people using various weapons". One of my mates asked "what do you think would be the next weapon that the criminal used to kill a victim?"

"I'm still don't know what the weapon would be but we don't know yet what the pattern would be, as you can see the first and the third victim is killed using a knife and the second victim is killed using a gun, i predicted that a gun would be next"

Tina p.o.v

So far I've killed 3 people including my 'so called boyfriend'. The 2 victims was someone paying me to spy on their boyfriend and they said to kill them because they've been strong enough with the guys cheating on them. I have a pattern on what I would use to kill the victims; I started off with a knife, then change it to a gun and then do it with the other weapon and so on. I wouldn't want to leave a scar or marks on the victim's body that would make it easier for the police to check what the next code would be and haunt me down.

kring kring

"Hello?" I've answered the phone

"Hello, are you the one who spy on people's boyfriend and kill them?"

"Yes, yes I am. What can I do for you?"

"Can you spy up on my boyfriend?"

'Another request? I should do it though'

"What should I do?"

"Well I think that my boyfriend is cheating on me so I thought that u could help me. If he is cheating on me please kill him I beg you because I'm so done with him and I need to move on from him"

"Okay, send me his picture"

"Okay, thanks!"

ding

My phone received a text message and I clicked on it and saw the picture of the guy. 'I need to search him' I thought. I went out and put some disguise so that the police won't find me.