Chapter 3

Tina pov

I searched for the guy from a rooftop where i locked it and found the guy in a cafe. I locked my target on him and waited for him to get out of the cafe. I waited amd saw him walking out with a girl and i doubt that it was not the one that called me just now so i called her.
"Hello, Are you with your boyfriend right now?"
She then answered "No, I'm not with him."
"Okay, Should i kill him?"
"Yea, you should"
"Okay then"

I searched for the guy and found him. Well there's alot of people here because it's obviously a big city and i couldnt shot him with my handgun. Then i started to target on him and said "Bye bye" I pulled the trigger. The woman with him freaked out.
I started to hide immediately after i pulled the trigger because I'm afraid thaf one of the citizen would saw me and called the police.

Hoseok p.o.v

I've got a call from my boss saying that there's a new case down at the city and it could be the victim of the serial killer. As I reached the place there were police line all along the crime scene and a line where the guy died. At first i searched the place for some clue but i couldnt find any so i thought that she would kill from afar.
I then check up the victim body, I saw the bullet hole and it's like being shot from above. I went to the crime scene once again and check for some buildings that can be used by the killer to kill the victim. I saw one and immediately go there and ask one of my mates to check up on the body and scene. I pushed the door and check the place for some clues. Unfortunately I didnt found any clues about who's the killer might be.