Chapter 5

Tina p.o.v.
I was escaping from the crime scene until I heard someone shouting "Oh my god! There's a body here! Someone call the cops!" Thankfully no one knows that it was me who killed that guy.

I ran far away from the scene and rest for awhile."Huh. I am soo tired" I breathe for air.I was about to walk out from the alley, until I hear a siren.
I was frightened and try to act like a normal person. But I can't because the sound of the siren was already near. I was so freaked out at that time, because i just make an eye contact with the police officer.

Hoseok p.o.v

I entered my office after the meet up with the girl. It was not an easy deal. I recall back what she has say and that didnt even give me a single clue about the criminal. I was spacing out until someone barged in making me startled.
 " Hoseok-ah! We've got a call , there's a dead body at chongdam's alleyways!"
I was blank when my mate was talking to me " What?" My mate sigh " There's a dead body at chongdam's alleyways!" I was shocked and take my walkie talkie and my gun with me"Let's go".
We drive to the scene. I was talking on the phone until i saw a girl gasping for air near alley. She look so weird. I suddenly make eye contact with her but i shrugged it off and continue talking on the phone.

<>
{Not edited}
[Pls vote and comment😀I'll appreciate that😍]