fifteen.

forewarned.

"please don't be in that kind of situation again" mr. lee saod as he poured tea for the prince, features tensed as he recalled jungkook's disappearance earlier on. he had took a taxi, dear god a taxi, how smart, to the function's address, rehearsing his script in his mind anxiously while the media waited for his arrival.

mr. lee didn't even had time to lecture him as he was quickly ushered to change his clothes and start the event as he was already late for half an hour, having to make up a terrible excuse for it as well.

now he's back in his room, the adrenaline still pumped from today's event, eventually feeling guilty for not alerting mr. lee or his bodyguards. "i won't" jungkook finally says, looking up with a small smile, "you should go in and rest first, you must be tired. i'm tired too" with that, the old man nods and makes his way to reture in his room for the night.

jungkook looks out the hotel's huge window, mind reeling at what happened earlier with yugyeom. instead of feeling ecstatic, he feels bile slowly rising up his throat, chest aching as the word 'cheater' and 'betrayal' keeps flashing in front of his eyes when he thinks of his prince back in seoul. jungkook feels sick.

"why have i done?" it comes out as a statement more than a question as he hides his face in his hands, shuddering out a breath. i keep on hurting him.

jimin steps into the garden only to find taehyunf leaning against one of the wall, brown eyes fleeting up to lock with his at the movement. "hey"

"hey" jimin quirks up a smile, stopping in front of him as he leans against the railing opposite of taehyung.

"have jungkook called you yet?" jimin scrunches up his nose, shaking his head and taehyung chuckles, making jimin laugh.

"you look skinnier now, have you not been eating well?" jimin averted his eyes but taehyung leaned forward, bringing a hand up to cup the side of his face as he silently asks for jimin to look at him. when he does, the silver haired remains silent, growing uncomfortable at the hand resting against his cheek, "you look beautiful when you laugh. i'll be by your side forever, just to make you happy, don't forget that" jimin coughs out softly, turning away as he looks around the garden, as if it's the most interesting thing at the moment.

"even if i'm not your husband now, i was once your fiancè" jimin's eyes narrow as he snaps his head back up, "what?"

"i thought you would have known by now, i dropped you so many hints," taehyung sighs deeply, hands in his pockets as he stares at jimin, "the person you were first engaged to wasn't jungkook, it was me. but it changed when my father passed away" jimin's blood went cold as he gulps, trying to comprehend everything has him dizzy and it's as if it's painful to look at taehyung now as he says the next few words, "but i hope you will remember that, even if it's impossible to come true now. if fate didn't played with us, your husband now wouldn't be jungkook, but me, kim taehyung" his tongue poked into his cheek as jimin was rendered speechless, taking in gulps of air to calm himself down.

"the crown prince called several times today, do you want to take his call?" jungkook fixes his tie in the mirror before turning to face mr. lee, "later"

"crown prince"

jungkook halts in his steps, looking over his shoulder to see the old man giving him a smile, "do what comes to your mind, your feelings will be expressed more in that way"

jimin took a small bite of his meat, stomach churning at the different types of food being placed on the table as he eats alone, the chair on the other side of the long table empty and cold.