Morning be like!!

Kartik POV

Blinded by bright light I closed my eyes a multiple times. I could feel the morning ray's sepping throughs. A smile automatically creped up on my faces. I look at the clock. Oh!  It's almost 10. I was about to sit when I feel a angelic body was lying next to me. How I could I forget about her.  The precious gift of my life my Naira. My wife. My angel. Yes!!  She is an angel.....

She was sleeping.  Her sleep was disturbing for the bright light.

Nani, window bandh kardo.

Oh!  So she think that she is still in her home. Not her mistake. It's only few hours that we gets knots.

Naira uth jao. Dekho subha ho cuki hain. I tried to woke her up.

She opened her eyes.

Tum!! Yaha!!!...

Suddenly she remembered about last night and their marriage.

She woke up with a jerk.

Good morning my wife, I told her..

Good morning...  She said stretching her both hands.

You look beautiful in morning' all I could just say...

Hahaha.  Thank you... She answered her.

I cupped her face and about to kiss her as she closed her eyes when I heard someone called me and knocked the door..... And spoil it. I'm not gonna forgive this person for ruining my morning romance. I get up from my bad and opened the door.

What is this Natasha!!!  Ye koyi tarika hota hain ayse kisi  married couple ka door knock karneka!  Jara sa akkal bhi nehi hai Kya tum me..

I yelled at her. Because I was sooo angry with her, she has no right to spoil my day.

End of POV..  

Natasha feel jealous, angry and insulted at the same time. But she didn't show up.

I'm sorry. Main tum logo ko disturb nehi karni cah ti thi. Wo to uncle ne mujhe bheja. Hain tum se kuch baat karne ke liye. Or wo kuch announce bhi karne wala hain.  To tum dono niche ajao main calti hoo.  I'm so sorry   kartik baby....  No no kartik....

She just said that. And went away from there. Kartik came back to her room..

Angel. Calo fresh ho jao. Phir hum dono  niche calenge or dono ek sath breakfast karenge ok????... He told her..

Ok... She said..

Suddenly keerti came to their room with a packet in her hand..

Keerti : ye le.  Teri bibi ko ye pehnakar niche aa jana. Mom ne bheji hai. Iske liye..  She chuckled..

Kartik  wrested the packet from her.

Keerti : apne hato se saja kar lana..

K: chal bhag yaha se..

Keerti : he bhagban!  Saadi ki dusre din hi apne behen ko bhul gaya.  Kya hogi meri Krishna ji.  Mera bhai paraya ho gaya..  She said dramatically.

K: tu jayegi ya nehi.

Keerti : ha ha ja rahi hoon ja rahi hoo. Or sun, hum pas wali mandir main ja rahi hain..  Tu bas jaldi se aa jana or suru mat ho jana, she tease her and ran away.

Naira came out from the washroom.

Angel. Mom ne bheja hain ye tumhari liye. Ye pehen logi please??  He asked her..

Par ye kya hain?? Kholo ise.. Naira ordered him..

He opened the packet and saw a beautiful saarie in it..

Par mujhe to saarie pehen na nehi ata.. She told him..

Koyi baat nehi.  Di hain na... Wo help kar degi..

But they couldn't find anyone as all the ladies had went to the temple for wishing their happy marriage life .....

He came back to his room. She was standing there to figure out the sarrie.

Naira tum please try karlo... He told her..

Kiu main kiu karu.  Mujhe nehi ata. Tum meri pati ho. To tumhe sab kuch ana cahiye. And also how to wear a sarrie.. To jaldi karo..

Kartik gets shocked at her statement.

What the....  Kya bol rahi hoon tum. Mujhe nehi ata ye sab.  Mera sadi kal hua hain. Iske pehle mera koyi girlfriend or bibi nehi tha jo mera practice rahega in chizo main.. He just realized what he was talking about. He bite her taunge...

Naira smile laugh out loud... And he was looking at her unblinkingly....

I know it's short... Next update will be longer than it...

I will update next part
Sssooonnniiisshh😂😂😂

Love
Nikki ❤❤❤