Is everything alright!!!!

Who r u??  Naira asked as she noticed 3 members more in the cabin...
Nani, ye log koun hain??  Or main yaha hospital main kya kar rahi hoon???

Rani bitiya tu uth ayi!  Pata hain tujhe hum kitna ghabra gayi thi?  She asked her and cried...

Par nani hua kya hain mujhe???  Mai. Yaha kya kar rahi hoon??  Or ye log koun hain??  Naira asked her nani....

Beta chal tu ghar chal, teri liye teri nana bohat sari chocolate layi hain!!!  She replied...

Nani main koyi choti bacci nehi hoon.. Ap please mujhe bataogi kya hua hain mujhe??  Or ye log koun hain??....

Beta teri accident huyi thi. Tujhe yaad nehi! Hum sab kitna ghabra gaya tha..  Specially kartik... Her nana described her..  She look the guy besides her. He looks soo pained....

Wait,who???  Naira replied.. Everyone looked shocked.. Nani mamma papa kaha hain??  Wo dono thik hain na??  Kuch hua to nehi??  Vai, vai kaha hain??  Aap kuch bol kiu nehi rahi hain????

You just meet an accident..  Don't you remember anything???  Doctor asked calmly...

Accident??  Accident to hum sab ki hui thi...  To phir wo log kaha hain???
Naira asked....

Bitiya rani!!!  Meri bitiya rani thik ho gayi..  Kartik dekha tumne tumhari Naira thik ho cuki hain!!!  Nani said and hugged her.. 

Bacca teri mamma papa or vai ab nehi raha..  Wo log gujar chuka hain..  Tu hi tha..  Jiski liye main jinda hoon.. Tu thik ho chuki hain..  She cried badly and hugged Naira..

Naira was numb. She didn't said anything..  She looked so pale and disturb...

Naira, tum thik to ho na..  Tumhe pata hain main kitna dar gayi thi..  Agar tum he kuch ho jata to!!  Kartik asked..

Sorry!  Mujhe nehi pata app koun hain..  Nani mujhe ghar le caliye..  Mujhe nehi rehna yaha..  Mujhe kuch samhaj nehi ara hain ye log koun hain.. Mera kya rishta hain in logo se..  Mujhe bohat pain ho rahi hain..  Mujhe ghar le calo... Naira said..

Naira you need rest..  Tum ghar jakar aram karna..  Main tumhe check karne aungi.... Doctor said.

Nani caliye..  She said and leave the room left a pained kartik..  He stood there without any emotions..  He didn't move a inch.. 

Naira give him a last glare and go with her nani and nana....

Kartik POV

Who are you!!  I couldn't believe what  just happened.. I felt like a thousand knives were stabbed in to my hearts.. The look in her eyes it was killing me from inside and outside...

Doctor kya hua?  Wo kiu kuch yaad nehi kar parahi hain?? Mom asked quite disturb by what was happening..

Naira had hit her head  during the accident. That caused some damage.. For that she gain her mental stability by forgot past 5 years. Doctor told mom.. 

But still she didn't remember me!!!!..

Will she ever get her memory back?? I asked...

It depends.  I mean we have to start reminding her about the people in her life. Show her video picture whatever from her past. If she react calmly, and is will to know more, she may get her memory back. But I can guarantee anything, because in some cause patient never get their memory back. You will just have to be easy with her. Don't put pressure on her. That would be worse. He said..

This cannot happen right, she just cannot forget everything like that. She has to remember. How am I even going to live without her.

As soon as the doctor left. Keerti turned to me, " kartik don't worry okay.. She will remember everything soon. Right now, let's just be glad that she is alright and gets normal okay, she said..

I don't kno what if she never gets her memory back.. You didn't see her inside. She looked me like I'm nobody..  I said..

Kartik I know it's hard for you. It's hard for all of us, but just look at the positive side of it. She is normal now. She will get her memory back soon.. She told me..

Kartik just calm down. I know u r hurt but we can help naira to get her memory back. I promise you, you won't have to stay away from her.,  mom said,

  I didn't know what to say.......

In last four hours, my life turned into a complete mess. I had almost lost the person,  I loved the most. And now  I had just become another strange for her....

I don't know, should I be happy that she is normal now!!  Or I should cry my heart out.. 

I don't know, I, I just don't know...

End of POV...

On the other hand..
Naira came to her room. She was shocked what was just happened. Her parents and her brother is no more..  She cried badly..... And who was the  boy...!!!!!!!!!!..

She felt lost....

So, that was the update.. Press the star button and tell me how is it!!!!

Love
Nikki❤❤❤❤