Not again!!!!

Naira POV
Once we were out of the house kartik locked the house and.  It was unusual and very good feeling. To hold hands like before.  I could feel the butterflies in the pit of my stomach.  Kartik was causing me to blush  every time we touched each other or even looked at each other.  It was relieving the first few days of our relationship all over again....

We stood near his car...  He opened the car door for me.  I smiled at him and sat into the car....

He drove the car for 15 minute.  He suddenly stop the car in a jark....

"Kartik what's happened?  Why u stopped the car?  I asked him...

"See, panipuri.  U love it right? Let's have it..  He offered me.

He also know this. He knows everything about me.  He is so perfect..

"Naira!  What you are thinking. Let's go" he said.

"Ok" I smile and go with him...

"Vaiya!  Do plate panipuri do..  Jayda tikha de ke.  Meri Naira to hain bada sweet par tikha iski favorite hain..  Kartik told the man...

"Nehi vaiya.  Ek tikha bina banaiye. Mere kartik tikha nehi kha sakta.  I answered....

He smile and come near to me.  He grabbed my hand and spun me around.  He planted a soft peck in my check which sent shiver down to my spine.  I flushed deep red...

"What are you doing. We are in a market. Someone might see us" I whispered and trying  to get out from his grip. But he only pulled me closer.

" I don't care.  You are my wife. I have full right on you" he said while I'm smiling like a love struck teenager.

"There are people here who know us.  You just can't kiss me like that in public. I said.

"Am I allowed to do so in private dear wifey?? " he asked innocently. But I knew he was already imagining scenarios in his little devil mind. I let out a little giggled and nodded....

"Mendak!!!!  I whispered..

"You remember??  You used to call me mendak..  You don't know how much I misses this name.  I thought I never could hear this name from you...  He said...

I could feel his cries.  He was crying because of me. I hold his hand and wiped those tears.  I look at his eyes.  I could see pure love in this.  And here I tried to go away from him.  How could I do this.....

"Bhaiya.  Ap logo ka plate. " our eye contact gets broke due to his voice.  Kartik took plate from him and give me one.  I started to feed him.  But he held my hands and feed me back.....

Suddenly he bite a spicy one.  His eyes gets red.  He was looking cute.  O come on Naira.  Are u mad!!!  He is having problem due to to spice.  And here you are looking at him.  I run to find water. I grabbed a water bottle and feed him...  After sometimes he gets normal......

"Naira. Let's go..  Nani is waiting for us. Ok?  He said.

We were about to go. He again stop.
" what's now kartik???  I asked.

"Ice cream!!!  He said innocently...

Ice cream???  Kartik you are not a kid.  Don't need to eat ice cream.  We are already late..  I asked...

"No.  Will have it. Then only I will go. " he said...

He is a kiddo..  "Chalo. I give up"...

"You stay here. The ice cream van is that side of the road.  I will bring it....

He crossed the road and goes to bring ice cream.  I stood there and waiting for him.. After sometimes he came towards me and stood next me....

Suddenly I heard a sound.  And some drop of blood in my face...  Before I could imagine anything.  What I just saw that I never wanted to see.

Kartik!!!!!!!

He was lying on the road, eyes closed,  in a pool of blood..

My heart has stop beating for a split second as I look at him. I crouched down next to him.  I put his head on my lap trying to wake him up. My heart was beating at an abnormal place.

"Kartik, can u hear me? Please wake up! I cried in a horribly cracking voice as I spoke him frantically.  He wasn't responding. He just lied unconscious in my arms. I had to get help.

"Call an ambulance. Please someone. I pleaded .  I cried a river as someone from the crowd called up an ambulance. Kartik was soon rushed to the hospital...

I'm extremely sorry.....  I couldn't get enough time to write..  Also there are some problem with my wattped...  So I couldn't update....

There is an short update..  Please don't get angry...  Next update will be long....

Not checked..  So pardon for any mistakes..

Love
Nikki❤❤❤