Accident

Kartik POV

I was sitting in my cabin and checking some file. When Aman was walking in..

Sir, apka call hain... he told me..

Main ab busy hoon.. Bad main receive kar lunga. I answered...

Sir wo" he started but immediately cut of by a phone call.

What!!! Suddenly the voice besides me exclaimed.....

"Aman kya hua, kiska phone tha? Sab thik to hain na? Kuch bol kiu nehi rahi ho"...

I said while he stared at me blankly.. This was really worrying me.

"Sir,Naira mam"........

Naira!!!!! What about her? Aman tell me clearly... Hua kya Naira ko.. Come on, tell me Damn it!!

But he was numb.....

Say something " I said annoyed by his action..

Naira mam, she had an accident " he said coldly..

Accident!! What is he talking about?? What accident!!! Is she even okay??

Various unwanted and horrible thoughts crossing my mind as he mentioned about accident...

What accident??? What are u talking about??? I asked getting more impatient..

"Sir, keerti mam ki call thi. Apko call kiya tha par apka phn sayad unreachable tha. Wo keerti mam usko hospital le gayi hain... He said calmly.

Which hospital? I am trying not to panic. But reality my heart was in my mouth.

I need to leave " I said and grabs my car's key..

At the moment all I could see was naira.

Calm down kartik. May be it's not that much serious. She is okay it's nothing. " I kept chanting to my self.

Tears were starting to form at the corner of my eyes.. But I couldn't be so weak. I had to reach hospital on time.
I had to reach her.

Within fifteen minutes I reached the hospital. I felt like an adrenaline rush inside me as I ran passed the corridor.I had no clues where to go.

Suddenly a familiar figure caught to my eyes, keerti!!! She sat there. I rushed towards her as my patience level was decreasing.

Keerti!! What happened!! Where is she!!! I asked looking at a pale and crying keerti. Her cries even got louder seeing me there...

Don't cry di... Where is she??? I again asked her.

She is in ICU.. She got hit by a car and then she just started bleeding and fainted. I got her here and doctor said that I can be fatal.

As soon as those words left her mouth
my heart sank.

This couldn't be happening..
This can't happen.
She can't leave me like this...

My whole body was numb and I felt weak. Like there was no energy left in my body. I didn't know how to react. I just stood there, frozen not knowing what to do.

"Kartik she is fine alright!! She is going to be okay just like before!!!!
Keerti assured me..

I shouldn't leave her.. She was crying to stop me. But I didn't. What's wrong was happened to me. Why I couldn't understand her pain??? Why I didn't notice the worry of leaving me?? All was my fault.. All just happened because of me..

One moment I was happy. I felt things were falling back into place and I could think nothing could effect mine and naira's relationship now..

But how wrong was I????

The other moment I received such a news which give me a big shock.

Something I hadn't expect.

And within moments, my world was torn a part...

Love u all
Nikki❤❤❤