•twentyfour•

Peyton Clark

I'm getting Holden ready so we can leave for Disney

I'm getting Holden ready so we can leave for Disney. But like most 2 year olds he hates getting dressed. Chandler notices that I'm annoyed and gets Holden ready so I can get ready.

Chandler brings Holden out and comes into my room. When I'm finishing up my makeup.

"You look very beautiful" Chandler says "doesn't mommy look pretty" he says to Holden

"You pretty mama" Holden says

"Thank you baby and thank you chandler" I say and give them each a kiss on there heads.

Chandler gives me Holden and I hold him as he grabs the bag. We walk downstairs and Chandler puts the stuff in the car while I put in Holden's shoes then I put him in his car seat and say bye to my mom and we head on the road.

Holden sings along to the music on the radio. Well he doesn't know the words but I can hear him try.

Chandler holds my hand. I take a picture of Holden in the back and one of Chandler. Who then gets annoyed by it so I take another one because I find it funny.

"Why do you take pictures of everything I've always wonder even when we first started dating" Chandler ask me.

"It's fun to capture memories so you can look at the picture and remember what happened that day and remember how small Holden was and how much we have changed" I tell him

"That was deep babe"

"It was wasn't it"

He smiles at me and continues driving. Holden ends up falling asleep and is still asleep once we get to Disney.

"Baby boy time to get up" I say as I'm getting Holden out if the car.

He starts to wine so I pick him up and hold him on my hip and we walk to the entrance. Chandler had the bag that has extra clothes and snacks.

We get him and Holden is fully awake so I put him down and grab his hand so he can walk. We go on the tea cups ride. I'm holding in my i Holden who's laughing his little head off and Chandler who keeps making the cup spin faster making Holden laugh more.

We do the kids rides because we can't take Holden on them because he's too little. Chandler is holding him on his hip as we walk to get some food.

Chandler gets stopped for some pictures. Some are Walking Dead fans and some are from the movies he has done. Some ask for pictures with me and Holden in them.

We walk around longer and go on more rides and get pictures with all the characters. We stay till the fireworks. Holden his basically asleep on Chandler when they start going off. I lean into Chandler. It's still kind of cold but I'm warm from Chandler's body heat.

We leave after the are over and Holden is out. It takes awhile to get out because of all the traffic but eventually we make it to the hotel.

We are staying at a hotel so we don't have to drive all night. I get Holden out of the car and Chandler gets the bag. We get our key and go to our room. I lay Holden on the bed so me and Chandler can change.

"That was a fun day" I say I'm a whisper

"It was" Chandler whispers back to me

We climb into bed with Holden in between us. Chandler leans over and kisses me. And as soon as me head hit the pillow I was out.
_______________________________
Just to let you know I've never been to Disney so