Scent: Twenty-four

Guess who's back?! Me! I know no one misses me

Guess who's back?! Me! I know no one misses me...😭😭😞😞 anyway! This will be the last part of the side story, coz I know y'all hate it and bored with this 😅😅... So I make it jammed packed!!

*ChanBaek*

"Do you think they already did it?" Chanyeol asked his mate nuzzling baekhyun scent, the omega hum.

"I think they are, we don't know they are on their 2nd or 3rd round now," Baekhyun says grabbing a chip.

"I'm jealous of them." Chanyeol mutter gaining a look at the omega.

"Oh! So you want the thing thing, thing?" Baekhyun says staring straight to chanyeol eyes.

He nodded and baekhyun stood up from his seat, leaving the Alpha dumbfounded. But chanyeol awed mouth bit agape, eyes wide open, baekhyun only have a towel to cover his skin looking to the alpha lusciously.

Soon the omega signs him to come closer in a seductive way, make the Alpha blood rush through the excitement.

His in front of the omega, baekhyun snake his arm around the alpha's neck pull him closer as his lip make a contact to the alpha's skin.

Chanyeol feel a shudder as he feels baekhyun lips brushing through his skin, eyes about to shut but...

His eyes fluttered looking at the omega. "Why you... " baekhyun hit him.

"Finish school first before we do that! And I'm taking a bath." he stated , shutting the door.

*NamJin*

Jin broke the kiss as he pinches namjoon cheek, "you sly! We won't do that." he muttered as he places his face to the alpha's neck, sniffing the alpha's scent.

Namjoon groaned in disappointment, putting down the omega on his own feet. "Why we can't?" Namjoon whined pouting.

"Aish, don't act like that joonie ah, it makes me puke!" Jin says rolling his eyes, strolling to the kitchen. Namjoon follows him like tail.

"Yah! Why so meanie on me? And as far as know your..." Namjoon cut his word.

"Go, what?" jin says glaring at him.

He sighed in defeat, but suddenly a silly idea popped into his sexy brain! He smiles like an idiot, made the omega look at him weirdly.

He goes out in the kitchen, idiotic smile still plastered on his face. He put on his coat about to leave when Jin asked him where he will go. 'To old friend' he muttered, made jin feel a painful sting.

"O-okay, wh-when will you came back?" he says stuttering.

"Tomorrow" he stated, leaving the omega.