New School

Ayano's POV:

My name is Ayano Aishi. It is my first day at Akademi Highschool. I am very nervous now.

I took a shower and changed into my uniform.Then, I ate some breakfast. I forgot to mention that I live by myself. My parents went to overseas while my brother, Ayato, went to his college.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it, I saw my best friend, Budo! I huged him quickly.

"Hey Budo!" I exclaimed. "Hey Ayano" he answered me while hugging me back. "Ready for school?" "Of course" I answered gladly.

Budo's POV:

I was excited. It is because Ayano had transfer to my school. Now I can spend my time with her.
While we were walking, we met Taro, Osana and Hanako.

"Hey Taro, Osana and Hanako" I greeted them. "Hey Budo" "Let me introduce my childhood friend to you, Ayano". "Hi" Ayano said shyly. "Hi Ayano" The three of them said. "So..... you are the Ayano that Budo always talking about huh?" Osana said while smirking. Yes, she knows that I have a crush on Ayano. "I hope he always talk good about me" Ayano response. "He always said-" she was cut off by Hanako "Hello Ayano-chan! I hope we can be friends". Thank goodness Hanako. "Awwww... your so cute sure". Ayano said.

"I think we should go now" I try to stop Osana from telling Ayano about my secret. "Sure, bye. I hope we can be a very good friend Osana" Ayano said. "Why not. I like you" Osana said gladly.

But there is something wrong. Taro was looking at Yan-chan all the time. Thats  strange because Taro never stare at a girl that long. I wonder what was he thinking.

Suddenly, I snapped from my thoughts. I saw a hand waving in front of me. It's Ayano. "Are you alright? You seemed distracted just now"she asked concernly. "I'm okay. Anyways, we need to meet Megami, our school president" I tried change the topic. "Let's go then" she said cheerfully.

Taro's POV:

That girl. Ayano is her name. She looks so cute. I can't stop thinking about her. Her black stormy eyes are so mesmerizing. Her smile is the most beautiful thing.

But I think Budo has crush on her cause he kept blushing when Osana mentioned her. I need to win her heart before Budo.

Ayano's POV:

It's lunchtime now. Osana and I are a good friend now. She invited me to sit with her today. She said that Budo will be there too.

We went to the rooftop and sat on the nearby bench. A few minutes later, Budo and Taro came to join us. I saw that Budo didn't bring his bento. "You forgot to bring your bento, Budo?" I asked. "Yes. I was in hurry to pick you up just now" he answered. I noticed that Osana kept smirking at Budo. "You can eat my bento since I'm the reason you left it"I said calmly.

His face light up immediately. He sat beside me and garbed a chopstick. I can't help but laugh at his reaction. By then, I realized that Hanako was not with us. So, I asked about her.

"Oh, she sat with her friends today" Taro finally spoke. I just nod in response. Then, Osana hand him a lunchbox while blushing. I think she have a crush on Taro. They are great together.After that, we went to our respective class when the bell rang.

Hey guys! So do you like this chapter? I'm sorry if it sucks because this is my first book. So, I will be updating twice a week or if I have a free time. So.... bye my little psycho! 🖐🏻🔪