The clubs

Budo's POV:

We were walking to the school together without Taro and Osana. Osana wanted to walk with Taro alone. I didn't bother to ask her the reason because I really want to walk with Yan-chan alone. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. "Are you okay? You always spacing out lately. It makes me worry you know" Yan-chan asked.

Awwww..... she worry about me. How cute. "Nothing. I'm just thinking" I said. "Are you sure....?" She asked still not believing at me. "Yeah" I smiled reassuringly. "If you say so. Anyway, I was thinking about joining a club" She finally dropped the subject. "Cool. So, what club do you want to join?" I asked. "I'm not sure yet" She said while thinking. "How about you join my club?" I hope she will say yes. "You mean, the martial arts club? Sure, why not! It's a very interesting club" she said happily.

When we about to enter the school gate, we heard someone talking. We peeked by the bushes and saw Osana was talking to Taro. More like scolding. "You always keep me waiting" she said angrily. We left them and enter the school. "Lucky to me, you're not like Osana, Yan-chan. Or my ears will be bleeding" I said to her. She giggled. "Yeah, you should be" she said while smiling.

We went to the martial arts club. Everyone greted me, as always. I gave her the club uniform and the headband. I asked Mina to show her the changing room. She looks cute though with the uniform. I see that she have a problem with the headband. So, I went behind her and grabbed the headband. When she felt my hand grabbing it, she let me help her.

Juku and Sho kept whistling at me while Mina and Shima kept giggling. I know they will tease me after this. After helping Yan-chan, I introduce her to get club members. Then, I gave them sometime to get to know each other. It looks like she was getting a long with them. Then, I asked her to spare Sho since he was the weakest among us. I just want to know how strong she is.

Surprisingly, she pinned Sho easily. Then I asked her to spare Mina. Mina is very strong. After some minutes, she managed to pin Mina down. Everyone was shock, including me. She looked at us confusingly. All of us still can't say any words. She is a new comer but she can beat Mina. "You're so strong Yan-chan" I'm the one who spoke first. Then, everyone starting to prise her. She just smile innocently.

"Well, my father had tought me some moves back then" she explained. Ahh... how can I forgot that her father was one of the strongest man that I know. Suddenly, she asked to go to the bathroom. After she exit the club, Juku came to me. "So.... she is the girl that you like huh?" He said while smirking. "OMG! Budo-Senpai has a crush on Aishi-San. His first crush" Shima squealed. "My boy has grow to be a man" Sho said while dramatically cry. Mina patted my back.I just rolled my eyes. You know, sometimes they can be very annoying.

Someone opened the door. Yan-chan came in with cheerful smile. They stopped teasing me. "Why are you guys smirking? Why are you blushing, Budo?" She asked, confused. "Nothing Ayano-Sama. Just goofing around" Shima said. "Just call me Ayano". Then, the bell rang. All of us changed our clothe. "We will continue our practice after school" I announced. After that, Yan-chan dragged me to the upstairs. The club members whistle at me.

~Time skip~

It's lunchtime. I waited for Yan-chan in front of her classroom. I saw Mina and Osana was playing tug of war using Yan-chan as the rope. Poor that girl. "She is my best friend" Osana said. "No mine" Mina said. I think I should help her.

"Excuse me but, she is my best friend and she will be mine forever" I said while pulling Yan-chan into a hug. I can see she was blushing. I wonder why. I ignore the thought and rest my chin on her chin. The girls squeal in delight. It's rare to see Mina squeal. "Let's get going, shall we?" I asked Yan-chan. "S-Sure" she stutter. She grabbed her lunch and walked to me. I held her right hand. She startled a bit. We walked hand in hand to the rooftop.

We met Taro on the hallway. He shoot a death glare at me and smile sweetly at Yan-chan. What's his problem? Again, I ignore the thought.

Taro's POV:

That little brat. He was holding my girl's hand. I don't know what to do. If I don't do anything, he will win Ayano's heart first. I can't let that happen. Then, I reached Hanako's classroom. She skipped towards me.

We went to the fountain area. Afterwards, Osana came and joined us. She started to scold me (as always) for not waiting for her. "I'm sorry Osana. I was daydreaming while walking and I reached Hanako's class so, we went first" I apologized. "Can you forgive onii-chan? I promise he won't do that again" Hanako said sweetly. "Okay, but for this time only because of your cute little sister" Osana answered.

After that, the bell rang, which means lunchtime was over. We made our way to our class. Again, we met Budo and Ayano. Osana rushed to Ayano and started to whispering with her. They parted their way to their class. Budo smiled at and went to the classroom. I was left alone. I felt anger each time I saw him being with Ayano. You'll regret it Budo Masuta.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry if there were grammar mistakes. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Thank you for supporring me guys. Bye my little psychos🖐️🔪