Aishi's bloodlines

Taro's POV:

Its been a week since I met Ayano. I can't stop thinking about her. I think I have a crush on her. But, Budo always by her side. I need to win her heart before Budo does.

Now, we are walking home. Hanako didn't join us because we will study at each other's house everyday. It's Ayano's turn. While we were walking, I kept staring at her while she was chatting with Budo and Osana. I don't have a courage to talk with her.

A few minutes later, we reached Ayano's house. When she opened the door, there's a tall guy with raven black hair, grey eyes and he was wearing a white plain shirt with a pair of black trousers shouting "surprise ". Ayano froze for a second. In sudden, she hugged him tightly and shouted "AYATO!!!!!" I was a little jealous. I glanced at Budo. He didn't looks like he was jealouse. Then, the guy who seems to be like Ayato, pulled away from the hug. He smiled and patted Budo's head. "Hey, Budo. Long time no see. I hope you didn't do anything naughty with my sister" he said smirking.

I can see that Budo was blushing at that moment. So, he is Ayano's brother. It looks like he wants Ayano and Budo get together. "Ayato......can you stop teasing us. It's annoying" Ayano said while rolling her eyes. "Whatever, little sis" Ayato response. "It looks like you've made new friends. Introduce them to me" he said eyeing us.

"That is Osana and Taro" Ayano introduced us to her brother. He kept looking at me from head to toe. It felt really awkward. "Anyway, we will be at my room, studying" Ayano break the silence. "Are you sure? Or you will be flirting with Budo" Ayato tease them again. Budo was blushing madly. I can't hold the jealousy anymore. But, I don't want to make a scene. "Shut up or I'll rip your chest open" Ayano glared at her brother.

Osana POV:

Well, I was a little confused when Ayano said the statement. Taro looks confused too. But, I push the thoughts away. "You have a nice house here, Ayano" I said admiring her family pictures. "Thanks" she said smiling. When we reached her room, I can see she has a corkboard that full of some pictures and papers. There's a picture of a little girl with and little boy hugging. Both of them have black hairs. I can guess it's Budo by the white bandana. Then we start our activity.

~Time skip~

We've been studying for an hour. It's so tiring. I'm not that kind of girl who likes studies a lot. Suddenly, Ayato opened the door. I must to admit that he has a good looking.

"What do you want now? Make sure that Budo asked your blessing for our wedding?" Ayano asked in annoyed tone. Budo nudged her head. Ayato chuckled. "Actually no. Mom is on the phone. She wants to talk to you" he said. She smiled as she heard her brother's word. She rushed downstairs as fast as lightning.

I took the opportunity to ask about Ayano's previous statement. "Why did Ayano said that she will rip your chest open? Does she dare to do that?" I asked. Ayato sighed. "Budo can you please take the Aishi's bloodlines album?" Ayato requested. "Sure" he immediately stroked to the bookshelf and grabed an album. It says 'Aishi's Bloodlines'. Then, he opened the album. There's a girl wearing an old school uniform. "This is our great grandmother. She was a yandere" he started to speak. I gasped while Taro's eyes wided as we heard the words that came from Ayato's mouth. Yandere. But, Budo seems calm. I think he knew it already. "Like I said, she was a yandere just like our grandmother, our mom and Ayano" he continued to talk while flipping the page. There's a bunch of photos. Then, he stopped at a page that shows a married couple. I think that is their parents because the woman looks like Ayano. "Every Aishi's female bloodlines was a yandere. But, Ayano is the special one. It's all because of our parents. Our great grandfather was a coward. Our grandfather was a coward. But, my dad was a heroic. That's made Ayano is the special one. Ayano have half of heroic personality and half of yandere personality. She will be a yandere when someone mess with her. That's why she acted like that when tease her. And because of that she wants to marry a heroic person. That's why I keep teasing her with Budo. " Ayato finished his story. Right in time, Ayano came into the room. "Hey big bro, mom and dad sent their regards to you. Oh, and your parents Budo!" She said cheerfully. "Ok" Budo response.

"Well, it looks like we have to go now" Taro said. "Right" Ayano said and hugged me. "See you at school" she said. "Ok!" I replied. Then, she hugged Budo tightly and Budo hugged her back. They're so cute togrther! "Let's go now you dummy" I said to Taro being my tsundere self. "O-okay Osana" he aswered slowly. "BAKA!" I said to him once again.

HEY GUYSSS!!! Your author is here. I'm sorry if this chapter was too short and for the grammar mistakes. I'm not that good in english 😜I hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment. I will be updating soon. Bye my little phycos🖐️🔪😄