The accident

Budo's POV:

Today we planned to go to the Shisuta Town.We were on our way to Yan-chan's house.Osana was scolding Taro for being late.All I can do is watch them with a sympathic look."Baka!You always late,even when we are going out with someone else"said Osana."Sorry"Taro said while looking at his feet.I felt sorry for him.

~Time skip~

We reached Yan-chan's house.I call her three times but no one answered.Suddenly,the door burst open revealing a scared Ayato.He ran out from the house and hide behind me.

"What happened?"Osana asked, panicking."Ayano went to her yandere mode because I was teasing her just now.I don't know what to do.Mom is always the one that calm her down"Ayato said with a shaking voice."Come out,come out where ever you are.I want to introduce you to my little knife here"We heared Yan-chan's voice.

Slowly,Yan-chan came down from the second floor.Her head twitching like crazy,"You can run,but you can't hide,Ayato"she said.She charged to us.Taro and Osana already panicking while Ayato held my shoulders tighter.

Not knowing what to do,I hugged her."Shhhh.....calm down Yan-chan.I'm sure that Ayato just kidding with his cute sister,isn't it?"I said.I can feel that she's starting to relaxe."Now,put the knife away and apologize to you brother for threating him".That's when her head shot up.

"Why am I the one that need to apologize?He is the one that messing with me"she said angrily."But he didn't try to kill his siblings,right?"I answered.She sigh and apologize to Ayato.

"Let me chage for awhile before we go"Yan-chan said while walking towards her room."How did you manage to calm her down?"asked Taro."Well,I've saw her mother calming her like that,so I use the same way".

After some minutes,Yan-chan came down wearing a white top and a black short."Oooo.....looks like you guys are matching"Osana teased.She's right.I am wearing a white button shirt and black trousers.I noticed that Taro was giving a death glare to me.

~At the town~

We've been spending half an hour at the town.We decided to eat our lunch at the new ramen restaurant.When we were about to sit,we saw Kokona and an older man.

"Hey!Isn't that Kokona-chan?"Osana said."Yeah!That's her,but who is that man with her?"asked Taro."Maybe that's her father"Yan-chan response.

Then,we saw the man kissing Kokona's hand."I don't think so"I said.We went to approach them."Hi Kokona-chan!Is this your father?"I asked.She looked shock when she saw us."I-I'm sorry.I can't do this anymore!"Kokona said and ran out crying.

"I need to go to the toilet"Osana said and leave.At the sudden,the man stand up.He look angry."See what you kids did!Now that little bastard ran away!"the man screamed."Well,I guess I need to borrow one of your friend here.She look so cute though"the man said while looking at Yan-chan.

Yan-chan glared at him.Osana came just in time.Yan-chan dragged the three of us out of the restaurant.We looked behind and saw that the man was chasing us.Then,we reached a dark alley and found a dead end.The man was coming closer to us.

"It looks like you have nowhere to run"the man said in a creepy voice."Don't came near us anymore!"I said while stepping infront of them.Taro already looked pale.Osana was shaking,but Yan-chan looked calm.

Out of the blue,the man took out a knife from his pocket.My eyes widened.Then,he ran to us and try to stab me.I fought him,but he managed to cut my arm.I can see the corner of my eye that Yan-chan's already starting to twitch.

The man pushed me aside.Taro tried to protect the girls,but the man pushed him easily.The man was coming closer to Osana and Yan-chan,while I can't do anything.

Yan-chan punched the man in his face.He stumbled backward.Yan-chan tried to punch him again,but he managed to stop her.The man pushed her and try to stab her,but Yan-chan was faster than him.She snatched his knife and stab him on his arm.The man groan in pain.He try to kick Yan-chan,but failed.

"Listen here old man,if you threat or hurt anybody that related to me like Kokona or Budo,I swear that I'm gonna kill you,understood?"she asked in a dark voice.The man nodded,scared."One more thing,don't you dare report to the police or I'm gonna tell them about your thing with Kokona,is that clear?"She added.Once again,the man nodded.

Then,the man ran away from us.Yan-chan helped me to get up while Osana helped Taro."Sorry that you need to watch me like that"Yan-chan apologized."That's okay.Anyway,
thanks for helping us"Osana smiled at her."Let me carry you on my back so no one will see the blood on your clothe"I offered her my help."How about your arm,Budo?"She asked.Awww......she cared about me."That's not a problem"I said.

~At Yan-chan's house~

Yan-chan was wrapping the wound on my arm while Osana was scolding Taro again." BAKA!Why are you so weak.You should learn how to protect yourself.N-Not that I care about your safety"She lectured Taro.

"What's up with her and baka?"asked Yan-chan."Typical tsundere"I answered.She just shrugged."Where is Ayato?"I changed the topic."Probably packing his stuff,since he will be going back to his college"She answered.

After wrapping my arm,she went to the kitchen to make some food for us.She is such an amazing girl.She can do everything calmly even in danger.

Hey guys!Sorry for the late update.I've been busy with school lately.I know that this chapter is about Budo's POV only.Don't worry,I'll make other characters POV too.I'll try to update as much as I can.Bye my little psychos 👋🔪