The Doctor x Fem! Reader (LEMON)

The institute once again... and to top it off, the Doctor too. How ironic. (Y/n) sighed, she wasn't in the mood for the doctor right now; he was so irritating. Not to mention.. Unbelievably strong! As she walked through the maze like halls she came across a generator, that had happened to be partly done already; so she thought she might as well finish this one and move on to the next one somewhere else. As she came to the last thing that needed doing, she sensed the heartbeat closing in on her. "You have got to be kidding me!" The girl mumbled to herself, releasing her hands form the greasy gen and moving behind one of he beds near by in hopes she wouldn't be spotted by the killer.

Some time passed and she could see the Doctors feet on the other side of the bed, she proceeded to cover her mouth tightly so she wouldn't make a sound. Her breathing was pitched and tight, the doctor sent out a shock attack where she was and she screamed; revealing her position to the man. He let out a giggle and turned his head round to where she was, his electric stick in hand. (Y/n's) face was of pure fear, her eyes became watery and her eyes clenched shut; awaiting the hit. "What are you waiting for!? Hit me!" She shouted to the man towering over her small, shivering figure but he didn't respond to her. He leaned down and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt, lifting her up and on to his broad shoulder. Where was he taking her?

A few minutes passed and they were in the basement, she expected to be flung onto one of those dirty, meat hooks. But instead, to her surprise she was dropped into the corner of the room, next to the golden chest. "W-What are you going to do to me...?" (Y/n) asked, nervousness swelling up in her body. The doctor dropped his weapon, and removed his face gear, letting his jaw loosen up as well as he eyes. "Kneel." He commanded suddenly, snapping his fingers at her. She did as she was told, and kneeled down in front of him. Without warning he lowered his pants and boxers, revealing his large manhood to her. The girl swallowed in anxiousness. "Suck now." He said, grabbing her hair and pulling her mouth on to it. She started sucking and biting lightly, receiving groans back. He forced her to go deeper, now deep throating him hard and fast. Suddenly he released inside her mouth, forcing her to swallow his juices harshly.

He then released his grip on her hair and let her fall back carelessly, she coughed and spluttered beneath him. "W-What the hell!?" The girl said, looking up at him with shocked eyes. He didn't answer and walked towards her once again, this time grabbing her and stripping her of her clothes. She didn't put up a fight as she knew she wouldn't win against his strength, and the girl was now left in just her underwear. "Please... don't hurt me.." the young girl begged him, he giggled. He then leaned down and kissed her on the lips, not harshly but quite softly; like an apology almost. He rid her of her underwear and he rid himself of his doctors coat and shirt, and entered her with two fingers. She squealed in pain, closing her eyes tightly, she was a virgin after all. This was new to her. The pain passed now and it was starting to feel good to her."Ah.. Please! Ah, that feels... so good! Mmmh!". It wasn't long before he made her cum, and she released on to his fingers which he then removed and licked them clean. "Now the real fun begins." He said to her, lifting her up and pinning her against the wooden wall. He placed her legs around his waist,  and his hands on her ass, keeping her in place. He entered her slowly, seeing her face go bright red and her eyes pricked with tears at his large member.

He thrusted, and she let out a moan. "You... be gentle with me... please...". The doctor nodded at her, kissing her. He moved faster and was at a good pace, both of them moaning and groaning with each other. "Ah fuck me! Ah, that feels so fucking good! Mmh!" He just carried on groaning in response to her. "Don't stop! Ah! Oh my god!". She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him willingly, she was hot. They kissed deeper, leaving a saliva string when they parted, and she released on to him as he released in her. "Fuck! Ahhh! Mmmh!". The two panted for a while before he let her down and she struggled to stand up, so he steadied her by holding her arm. "Thank you." She smiled at him warmly, to which he smiled back surprisingly. "You should rest now" He suggested, giving her clothes back to her. He dressed himself back up and she did the same. "Um.. Yeah, thanks." She then sat down in the corner, holding her stomach lightly. "I could be pregnant now..." she said. He giggled and looked at her. "Don't worry, I'm a doctor." He winked at her then left. She sighed "What the fuck did I just do..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all everyone! Hope you liked it!I've been away for while because of private issues, but I'm back now! yay! If you want to request something then comment on my request chapter! Thank you all for reading and peace!❤️