{26}

My crush looks like larry's child...
Also the image attached doesnt have anything to do with this chapter, i just like it a lot :)
Sorry for the late update x
-

Louis hummed along to the distance tune of the radio as he drove down the lane leading up to his house. Harry was sitting in the passenger seat, his arm rested on the window and his head leaned against the window as he stared out at the passing trees and greenery.

Liam was sat at the back, he agreed to stay with them until things got less awkward and also needed a bigger space to recover. His house was quite small, he also didn't want his children to be affected by this and his husband said he would come visit tomorrow after dropping the children off to school.

They hadn't spoken about Harry and his strange behaviour. They decided to ignore it for now, they had bigger worries and decided to worry about Harry when he began acting up again.

Louis parked by the curb and stared at the mansion to his right. It was covered in brambles and the windows looked dirty. Cobwebs were seen in every corner and the house looked haunted by the least. Louis hadn't come here for a while so understood why, it didn't even look like home anymore.

"Maybe we shouldn't go in just yet, we should call someone to clean it up before living here again," Louis said and Harry snickered.

"Someone's a pussy," He muttered but Louis just about heard it and his dominant instincts kicked in.

"Watch what you say to me," Louis shot back and Harry perked up but his distressed expression turned mischievous.

"Whatchya gon' do 'bout it?" Harry said in quite a teasing tone. Louis gripped the stirring wheel tighter, growling under his breath as they both stared at each other.

The rim of Louis' eyes turned a dim red whilst Harry's turned a light shade of green. Once they both realised this, they gasped and looked at each in surprise but then shook their heads and decided not to say anything, hoping it was just a figment of their imagination.

"Guys, not in the car," Liam intervened, "And Louis I think that's a good idea. I'll call someone but you should look for a hotel or some where to stay in the meantime."

"I'll do that," Harry said, whipping out his phone and Liam began calling people while Louis drove out of the parking and back to the main street.

"I guess we could go McDonald's, I'm feeling quite peckish," Louis said and he could see Harry smiling as he swiped with his thumb on his screen if his phone. Louis knew McDonald's was his favourite.

"Price doesn't matter does it?" Liam asked as he continued talking on the phone.

"Nah, my bank account is always full," Louis boasted and Harry scoffed. Strange that they were going to McDonald's when Louis was oh so rich, couldn't they go somewhere fancier? Louis however was beginning to get really irritated by Harry's attitude now. He wanted to go to the restaurant down the street, the restaurant that had the olives for £6 a plate, he was going to this cheap fast food place for Harry and the kid was being so damn ungrateful!

They drove to the McDonald's parking and Liam confirmed that there would be a group of people coming to fix the house up.

"Harry, have you found a place to stay?" Liam asked and Harry ran his fingers through his quiff as he continued scrolling.

"Uh, I found a two bedroom inn. It's not 5 stars or anything fancy but its the best I can find at this time," Harry said, "It's for £35 for a day, how long will we need to stay?"

"I'm sure they will give us a discount when they see it's Louis Tomlinson," Louis said with pride and Harry scoffed once again.

"Pretty sure they will just call the cops when they see it's you, Louis you do know that you're news about going to a mental institution was in the newspapers for weeks," Harry said and that's when they began bickering like little kids.