{27}

ahhh he is so pure i love him ^^

[uneditted]

-

Harry had to think. What made Louis go animal mode? Lingerie? Pink panties?

He then gasped as the thought hit him. 

The kitten tail and ears.

He always had them with him, didn't exactly know why, but he did.

He walked into the room and saw Louis laying in bed on his phone, the lights were dim and Louis was shirtless, only in his sweatpants. Harry gulped as he let his eyes roam Louis' figure, licking his lips as he saw the band of his Calvin's peak out from the waistline of his sweats.

"Oh, you're back?" Louis said, looking up from his phone and Harry jumped as he came back to his senses. Harry nodded, his body getting really hot. He was relieved that the lights were dim as he was most definitely blushing like an idiot.

"I'm kinda hungry," Louis said as soon as Harry sat at the edge of the bed and began taking his shoes off.

Harry looked up suddenly. Why did Louis say that so...weird? Or was that just him because he was horny?

"I would love to eat something...sweet," Louis whispered, his voice ringing in Harry's ears.

"I-I um," Harry got up, snatching his bag that he left near the front door, "need to use the bathroom."

"To get changed? Nothing I haven't already seen," Louis said with a wink as he leaned on his right hand and Harry gritted his teeth as his stomach flipped.

Harry rushed to the bathroom. What was wrong with him? He needed to get his act together again. Why was he so nervous all of a sudden? 

He sat on the toilet seat and put his head in his hands, then proceeded to slap himself vigorously and then got up and stamped on the floor. He then looked at the bag and his confidence withered once again.

'You can do it! Come on!' His thoughts echoed in his head and the knot in his stomach grew at the thought of Louis who was laying outside, probably waiting for Harry so he could tease him more.

Sex was all that was running through Harry's head right now.

He reached in the bag and grabbed the kitten ear clips, facing the mirror and clipping them into place before ruffling his hair to get them to look more realistic - because a guy with cat ears is so normal. 

He then stripped naked and grabbed the butt plug tail and his heart rate picked up. He hadn't stuck something up there in a while, it was why he was so horny tonight. He took labored breaths as he spat on the end to lubricate it and then began pushing it up inside him. He couldn't help but yelp as it all went in and dug into his prostate.

"Hey Harry, you okay in there?" Louis' voice said behind the bathroom door following by a knock which surprised Harry so much he tripped and hit his head on the door.

"Ow," Harry moaned and whimpered as he rubbed his forehead. There was silence and then Louis began banging on the door loudly.

"Get out!" Louis ordered and Harry began to get scared. What was the sudden change of moods?

"Wha- but why?" Harry said and Louis growled in response, making Harry get shivers.

The sounds of Harry's painful cries turned Louis on to an amount where Louis would turn...psychotic.

Harry took deep breaths to calm himself down and then pulled out his pink lace panties, pulling it on his body.

"Harry, you aren't out yet," Louis yelled and Harry jumped once again.