Kidnapped

*22 Years Ago*

They were shoved into a van and taken to a deserted building on the outskirts of town. The kidnappers kicked the back of their knees, forcing them out of the van and they were lead inside where they were plopped down in chairs and the bags were removed from their heads.

"What the fuck is this?" FP asked the four masked men who circled them.

"We have a few questions." One of the perpetrators responded.

"Are you not Forsythe Pendleton Jones Jr.?" Another one asked. "Son of Forsythe Senior?"

"So what if I was?" FP asked while one of the masked men tied his hands behind the chair and another did the same to Alice.

"Don't give me your attitude, boy. Yes or No?"

FP kept his mouth shut.

"Hm...Pleading the fifth, I see." The masked man who stood in front of them, turned his head to Alice. "Well...I guess we'll just have to ask the little lady then, won't we?"

"Leave her outta this." FP's eyes were filled with rage as he tried to get out of the ties on his wrists.

"Mmm..she's pretty." Said another masked man.

"Is she yours?" The guy, who seemed to be the leader asked.

"She's-"

"I belong to no one." Alice responded.

"Oooo..Good." Said the leader as he knelt down in front of her. His gloved hand stroked her golden hair and she rolled her eyes. "So you're not his girlfriend, missy?" She didn't answer. "Tell me...is that FP Jones?" He pointed to FP.

"Why do you want to know?" Alice wondered.

"That's personal." He put his hand under her chin and stood up, walking away from her. "His father and I have some unfinished business. The Serpents have been causing problems with my people lately and I just wanna have a little talk with him. But...I can't seem to get ahold of Mr. Jones. So...I thought that maybe if he knew I had his son and his very...incredibly hot girlfriend that he'd come out of his hiding place."

"Well...I'm sorry, but you've got the wrong teenagers." Alice replied.

"Really? Because I'm pretty sure you're Alice Smith and that right there is FP Jones." One of the other men jumped in.

"Well....I'm pretty sure you're wrong." She said with attitude.

The leader brought himself face to face with her and he bent over, staring into her piercing blue eyes. "Listen, bitch. I know you're lying. Now, tell me! Where is his dad?"

"How the fuck am I supposed to know? I was at school all day! Excuse me for not keeping tabs on my ex-boyfriend's dad!" She angrily replied.

"Oooo, 'ex' boyfriend?" He said, looking to FP. His uncovered eyes lit up and they could tell he was smiling underneath. He looked back to Alice. "Something tells me he didn't know about the 'ex' part."

Alice's heart dropped after the lie and she looked to FP, hoping he didn't think she was serious. The look in his eyes gave her stomach a turn and she bit her lower lip before looking back to the head kidnapper. "Let us go."

The man backed away from her and turned around, taking out a pocket knife. "Tell me about the Serpents." He demanded, turning to point the blade at her.

"We don't know anything about the Serpents." FP said.

"That's bullshit! Your father's the Serpent leader." One of the men behind FP and Alice said.