The Real Couple From Hell

*Two Months Later*

The sound of cars driving by collided with the sound of the gusts of morning wind brushing passed the bedroom window. Alice slowly opened her eyes with a tired sigh. She rolled over onto her back to stare up at the ceiling, unmotivated to get up. She took in a deep breath before rubbing one of her eyes with a yawn. Her head turned to look at the clock on the nightstand beside her and she forced herself to slowly sit up. After she stretched, she put both hands in her disheveled hair, running her fingers through it. Bringing her knees up to her chest, she wrapped her arms around them, looking out the window with a small grin. Soon after, her smile grew as she felt two hands on her back followed by a kiss on her bare shoulder. She turned to look at FP beside her. "Good morning." He mumbled with a low, groggy voice.

"Mmmmm...morning." She said in a relaxed tone with her eyes closed.

"I could wake up like this forever." FP admitted, kissing her shoulder again.

"God, I missed you." She couldn't help but whisper, leaning into him as he wrapped his arms around her.

FP kissed her on the forehead as he held her tightly to him. "Marry me, Alice." She pulled out of his grip to look him in the eye. "Once the divorce is final. Marry me."

"FP..." She looked down at the space on the bed between them. "I would love to, but we've talked about this." She played with the sheet wrapped around her naked torso. "You're still a Serpent. And I know that you're trying your best to stay sober, but I'm not sure now is the best time."

"Come on, I haven't had a drink in months. And once this whole Penny Peabody thing blows over, I'm all yours." He played with her little hand in his. "I've wanted to marry you since we were 14."

Alice felt those familiar butterflies in her stomach again and she couldn't hold back her smile. "Well...I've wanted to marry you since we were 12." She giggled.

"Is that a yes?" FP chuckled.

Alice closed her eyes with a sigh and she slightly tilted her head. "I guess so." She pretended to sound annoyed, though she moved in closer to him for a light kiss. "Yes, FP." She looked deeply into his big brown eyes. "I will marry you."

FP beamed before he kissed her again. "Finally." He whispered and she gave his arm a small slap as they continued to kiss.

He laid back down on the pillow as Alice hovered over him. She slowly moved one leg to the other side of his hip so she straddled him. FP put a hand on the back of her head above him, letting it get caught in her golden hair. Her hands slyly slithered along his chest, causing goosebumps to rise on his smooth skin. His eyes closed when she broke the kiss to slowly slide her tongue down his shoulder.

One of her hands found its way down between them to drive him crazy and she smiled when he moaned. After he grew, she moved back up to kiss him again before mounting him with confidence, causing herself to moan along with him as her head lulled back and she closed her eyes.

Later on that day, FP left for the Whyte Wyrm for a Serpent meeting on how to stop Penny Peabody. Alice took her car to Pop's, where she now worked as a waitress. She started to feel like she had time traveled. It was just like high school. FP was a Serpent and she was waitressing at Riverdale's best diner. She couldn't believe it. And now...they were engaged. She chuckled, knowing that somewhere her junior high self was throwing a party for she had won her Prince Charming. Her badass Prince Charming.

When she got to work, she was surprised to see all three of her kids there with Hal, sitting at one of the tables she waited on. "Hey, guys." She said with her pen and pad in her hand.