Chapter Eight

After hearing the useful information from Normani, you wasted no time on grabbing a large shopping cart. You then race throughout the store and grab various christmas decorations as well as arts and crafts to help create the christmas illusion.

What you heard about Camila having to pay for everything that went into the decorating of the store, made you both angry and inspired. Angry, because no one had even offered to help chip in and pay for the expenses. Inspired, because in reality, people were attracted to a stores hook, their wow factor that made you want to come into the store.

If you could create an epic winter wonderland, kids would be able to drag their parents into the store in which would bring more customers. More customers meant more money and no eviction.

Yeah you could probably get your dad to pay for the rent but what good would that do? Your dad's money wasn't always going to be there. You couldn't rely on him to save you all the time.

You felt as if it was your duty to make sure this whole team didn't lose their jobs. Even if that meant spending money out of your own pockets. All the expenses that were going to be put into making this wonderland, were going to be out of your money.

You may not have been the best employee but you had money. But after making this epic creation, your bank account was sure to be hurt quite a bit.

"Hi mister christmas light shelf...sorry but we're gonna need all of you." You say, tossing box after box into the cart until it was full.

After you had gotten lights, trees, decorations and inflatable christmas characters, you make your way to the middle of the store.

You then clear out a space that would usually be used for sales and make an area big enough to make a christmas forrest.

First, you place down some white fluffy carpets to cover the hideous concrete floor. Second, you set up several different christmas trees to make the area look like a forrest. Third, you decorate the trees with ornaments and lights. Lastly, you leave a huge middle section where you then use to advertise items that were on special.

After you had made your winter wonderland, you made ice themed signs that lead you to your winter wonderland.

By the time you were finally finished, you were drenched in sweat and almost ready to pass out. It had taken you almost all day to make it. You were surprised that no one had asked you what you were doing.

As you were making your way to the locker rooms, you bump into Lauren who had just come back from your wonderland. You knew she would have been curious and tried to peek. Thats why you made a job of keeping it locked down.

"What were you doing back there, all day?" She asks, pointing over your shoulder.

"My job. Now hurry up and get dressed so we can go home. I'm hungry." You huff, trying to walk around the latina.

"Wait," Lauren mumbles as she places her hand on your stomach, trying to stop you. "can you at least kill my curiosity and tell me what's it called?" Lauren begs, pressing her hand against you abs firmly.

You couldn't help but groan when you felt the air slightly knocked out of you. You also could feel your stomach tingle. You didn't know whether it was because you were hungry or because Lauren's had was there.

"Uh..." You mumble, suddenly lost for words.

A pretty woman touching you in a somewhat intimate place, begging for something, who wouldn't?

"Sorry, you'll have to find out tomorrow." You chuckle nervously, pulling away as you race off into the locker rooms where you came face to face with Normani and Dinah.