Chapter 1, Miko, Jack and Raf

-I do not any Transformers movies/shows, only some characters in this story-

Have you ever had the feeling that you're being watched, stalked even?If you have, then you must know how I've felt in the past years of my life.Ever since I saw that metal cube, the trouble lingers.

---------

Age 5 - "Okay Y/N, this nice lady will be looking after you for a while.I ask that you be on your best behavior." Aunt Clem motioned towards a woman standing in the doorway of the building we were at.I simply nodded and walked inside.I went straight upstairs to where I already know I'd be sleeping.There were a few other children there, four girls and five boys including me.They made no effort to talk to me so I decided to go to bed.

Age 8 - "Come on, adoption day's today!" Elizibeth called over to her friend Natalie.They'd been pretty close for as long as they'd been at the orphanage and they were always together.Natalie soon followed the other girl outside, leaving me alone.The others were either running around or heading to their new homes.Not long after Liz and Natalie left a middle aged woman accompanied by a man came up into the sleeping area, someone must have told them I was here.They spoke to me for a while and without my consent, adopted me.

Age 11 - "Y/N I swear to god if you don't get down here!" Melissa yelled at me like she does everyday while George ignored us both.They were supposed to be my 'mother and father', but they sure didn't act like it.They never once physically abused me, everything was mental damage.I wouldn't have to deal with it any more after today though, I'd run down those steps and into the woods, I'd be free.Not even five minutes passed and everything was ready; a flashlight, batteries for the flashlight, food, water and the strange cube was packed in my F/C bag.I did as planned and bolted down the stairs, Melissa was shouting at me and George started shouting at Melissa as I opened the door and ran to the forest.

Age 17 (Present day) - My first day of school in Nevada.I haven't been here in so long, I completely skipped 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th grades so I'm not sure I'll be that good at anything.As soon as I stepped into the building I was bombarded by people asking me questions.I didn't even hear any of the clearly, I was way too nervous for this.I made my way around the people and out of the circle and to my first class.

"Miko, Jack, Raf and Y/N, you guys are in charge of sorting the math, health and science books from one another." The teacher, Mr. Carrie told us.Once he assigned everyone to their jobs we got to work."So, introductions." The shortest boy asked."Oh yea!I'm Miko!" The girl who I now know as Miko held a thumbs up."I'm Raf." The same guy who suggested the introductions spoke."And I'm Jack." The last one turned from the textbooks he was moving and smiled, I returned the gesture."It's so sad that you have to be around these losers." A guy came over and put a hand on my shoulder as he spoke, which wiped the smile off of my face."Vince leave her alone." Jack told him.Vince gave him a stare that could kill."I'd like to see you make me." He then turned and walked away."What's his problem?" I asked Miko who was now standing beside me."Oh, he just likes to get on Jacks nerves.He likes to think he owns everything.But everythings fine now right?" She smiled like Jack had before, except wider.

After a while of sorting books and chatting we took a break."Cracker?" Raf held out one of his crackers for me to take."Oh, sure." I took the snack.Just as I was about to bite it an announcement came over the loud speaker."Issue and hold lockdown procedure, this is not a drill, this is not a drill." The shaky voice of the principal came through.A few people panicked as the teacher locked and secured the door."Everyone to the back of the classro-" He was cut off by a huge explosion, one that busted down the wall that faced outside.I could see Jack running to a blue motorcycle, Miko running to a green truck and Raf running to a black striped yellow sports car."When did they..?" I asked myself.I heard people start screaming and most were looking towards where the wall once was so naturally, I looked too.Oh what a mistake that was.There was a huge robot staring right back at me."Where is the cube?!WHERE IS IT!?" It got right in my face.Does it mean that thing I have in my backpack?I looked at the bag that was laid on my chair, slowly backing towards it I never broke the eye contact I had with that thing.But it noticed what I was doing.

I snatched my bag and slung it over my shoulder then immediately started running towards the edge of the floor.I jumped outside and past the metallic being.I bolted through the court yard of the school after landing from the two story leap of faith.I knew I wouldn't be able to get away but I had to at least try.I rounded a corner to see Jack on his motorcycle."Get on!" he shouted as I picked up my pace.

~~~~~~

Just a warning; These chapters may be short at times.

If you see any spelling errors feel free to correct them in a comment and I hope you liked the first chapter!

~TransformersBookworm

We're In The Same Boat {Knockout x Reader}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें