Chapter 2, Oops

"What'd you do Y/N?!" Jack asked, frantic and pissed off.

"What do you mean what did I do?" I let go of his waist as we drove along a road behind Miko and Raf, though, letting go wasn't the best idea. I tumbled off of the motorcycle and onto the pavement, scraping my cheek in the process.

"God!" Jack shouted as he turned around and sped back towards me. I slowly raised myself off of ground and held up a hand.

"I'm okay, I'm okay. Just dumb is all." I was standing up when Miko and Raf got to where I had fallen.

"Y/N, are you oka....y." Raf stared behind me just as everyone had previously at school, Miko and Jack were both in the same amount of clear shock.

I didn't even bother looking back as I started running. I held onto my backpack straps to make sure if someone or something tried to grab it from my back, I'd notice and fight against them.

I knew why they wanted the bag, they needed that cube thing. But no way in hell was I giving to them.

I literally ran for my life and fortunately, I was the fastest person in my school aside from some guy from a grade 12 class. Even though the bot was 30 times the size of me I never stopped running.

I wasn't afraid of him, I had all of the confidence in the world when I saw 4 other vehicles drive past me, they all had the same insignia on them as who Miko and Raf were with.

The bot behind me seemed to get tripped up when I heard a loud scrape and so I looked back to see sparks flying when he got shot in the head, killing him.

I was about to continue running but a red car swiftly sped around and stopped in front of me.I was pushed in and the car then started to speed away from the fighting, no one seemed to even notice what had happened.

"I need that cube little miss." The radio spoke out.

"Oh great, another one.Whoopty do." I rolled my eyes as I took my bag off of my back and held it in my hands.

"Sorry pal, but this doesn't belong to you." I patted the dashboard in a sarcastically comforting way. I felt my seat jerk slightly.

"I can send you flying in seconds, I suggest you give me what you have." He threatened in an attempt to scare me but it didn't work at all.

"Ah, I'm so scared." I put my hands up sarcastically for a moment before putting them back around my bag.

The radio seemed to sigh. "Can you just give it to me?" He asked kindly, as what appeared to be a human now sat in the drivers seat.

"What the? How did you do that?" I looked at him curiously and shocked as I asked.

"It's my holoform. Of course, I am still a 'giant robot' at spark." He smirked as he spoke.

I gawked at how adorable he was, not even realizing it myself until he snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Y/N.." He said, dragging out the end of my name.

"Hey, squishy. Pay attention." He waved a hand in front of my face.

"U-Uh, I was paying attention. Also, my name isn't 'Squishy'." I held my head high while glaring at the guy beside me.

"Oh yea?Then why didn't you answer me the first time I spoke to you?"

"I don't have to answer you, so I didn't."

"You might not have to but it's a smart decision."

"I'll pass."

"Seriously kid, pass the bag over." He attempted to snatch it from my hands but I pulled it away.

"Over my dead body, asshole." I spat.

If looks could kill, he'd probably be dead by now from my stare.

"That can be arranged." He chirped.

"Try me." I kicked underneath the dashboard and smirked. He growled but didn't do anything, I then opened my bookbag and looked at the cube.

'What could he want this for?' I asked myself as I reached for it.

The only times I'd picked it up was when I had gloves on so I hesitated for a second before touching it. The guy seemed to notice what I was doing and glanced over, eyes wide.

"Are you crazy?!" He asked frantically.

"What do you- Ah!" I squealed as the object I was holding melted down and joined itself with my right arm.

"Megatron's going to have my helm for this." He ran a hand through his hair, clearly freaked out. "Not to mention my paint-" He looked like he was about to cry.

Suddenly the guy disappeared and something rammed into the back of the car making me jump in my seat.

I looked back at a yellow car with black stripes on the hood. I recognized it from before and knew he wasn't going to hurt me. Though, what I was about to do was probably going to kill me.

"Cya!" I said just before opening the door and jumping out onto the pavement. I tumbled off of the road and onto the sand.

"Oh, hot!" I yelped as I quickly stood up from the heated sand.

I noticed both cars transform before colliding into one another. I stood and watched before being pulled away.

The last thing I heard was,

"You scratch my paint, I scratch yours."