Chapter 7: Gone

-•*A/N*•-

Okay, chapter 7, I don't have like hardly anything planned in this chapter, unlike last chapter where I had everything planned out from the beginning to end. Anyway, I hope this isn't crap. I don't know if you guys know, but last chapter was the longest chapter in this book, and it took me a month to write. Two weeks my butt. I'll try to get it in two weeks again but, I don't know if that will work, anyway! On to the chapter!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nothing but a sliver of a waning crescent remained, barely reflecting light on to the Earth. It would have been better if it was a new moon, but they couldn't wait, they had to apprehend her before the others did. They could waste no time.

The two used the cover of the shadows to sneak their way to a house nestled on the corner. Slowly but surely. They weren't the Shadow Triad for nothing. They found their way to the left side of the house. They saw a light on, but didn't care. Seconds after, they smashed the window with a crowbar. They ripped through the screen and climbed through. They weren't the only ones there.

"Plasma," They cursed. There were four others. Two in black with giant red Rs on their shirts, and the other two where wearing burnt red hoodies with a giant orange M on it. Rocket and Magma.

They grabbed a gun from their pocket and fired at the woman sitting at the table in shock. 1. 2. 3 shots went off from their gun before the woman fell over into the floor, blood pooling around her, staining the clothes she was wearing crimson.

Suddenly, they heard thumping sounds as a girl came tearing down the stairs in a mad rush for the door. Tears streaking behind her as she ran, out the door and onto the street. The Rocket and Magma grunts chased after her. They could hear her screams for help. They teleported outside before gaining the visual of where she was.

Magma was closing in. They teleported and grabbed the girl's arms. The girl was about to yell out for help but they clamped a hand over her mouth. She bit it, hard. They withdrew their hand.

"Ow! You Bi-" The girl cut them off with a scream. They quickly covered her mouth again before focusing and thinking on the place they wanted to teleport, and they did, leaving a women who had watched out the window of the whole encounter.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

. . .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Roussen, it seems the baby was a miscarriage," The nurse said. Mrs. Roussen buried her face in her husband's shoulder and cried.

Suddenly the scene shifted, to a girl and her friends.

"Hey! You'll find someone Mary! Don't worry about!" One of the girls said.

"I can't help but feel a dead feeling in my stomach telling me that I'll never find anyone," Mary said.

"You'll be fine!" One of her friends told her. Mary never found the one, she was right. She did die alone.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

. . .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Drew shot up. Another stupid dream. At least this one didn't end up a tragedy. Unlike the rest. Drew realized their outfits were more recent, like the 50s. So that was the previous incarnations.

He got up and poured food into his teams bowl. Drew watched them eat, totally zoned out. His absol nudged his arm, bringing him out of his thought. He gently stroked absol's head.