14

"Matt, I like you. To be honest, I have a crush on you." Neo said blushing a bit but still maintaining eye contact. At first I'm like whattt and I can't figure out what to say. "Look, if you don't feel the same, which you probably don't, it's alright." He said sighing with disappointment. He was about to get up and leave when I stop him. "Neo, I.....I can't lie. I don't really feel the same but we can work it out." I say as I reach for his paw. His eyes shimmer as he watches me place his paw on my chest, approximately where my heart is. I warmly smile at him and Neo says, "Ah heh heh so you're willing to give me a try?" "Yeah and I think it'll work out, after all you're pretty handsome." I tell him hugging him. He wraps his muscled arms around me and I give him a kiss on the neck. "Now, I'm gonna try to romanticize you." Neo says, paws on my hips. "You won't have to do much since you've got me head over heels!" I say and I kiss him mouth to mouth. At first his eyes are wide open but then they close as we kiss passionately.

     We spent the entire day together. People saw us a two friends but we were more than friends, you could say early lovers. "Hey Matt can I ask you something?" Neo asks. "Of course." I reply. "What do your parents think of gays?" He asks. I stopped walking when he finished. "Oh well my mom supports them but my dad is kinda iffy on that subject. He's.....hard to explain. Like you can tell he doesn't approve of them but he like conceals it, you know what I mean?" I tell Neo. "Sadly yeah I do. My parents aren't so LGBT friendly. Now imagine them when I come out. They'll flip out!" Neo said shrugging his shoulders but I could tell that it affected him. "Hey now, when that day comes, you'll have me and our friends to support you. Especially me Neo, remember that." I explain to him, holding his shoulders. Neo grinned as I told him that and buried his face in my chest. "Thank you Matt." He said, muffled from my chest. I played with his hair and fur, tracing little hearts on it and saying, "you're welcome Neo."