➳Yandere!Lawless x Reader [Lemon]

[Requested]

Being an eve for the servamp of greed has its own challenge. You couldn't do anything freely without those pair of eyes watching you from the distance. You had to beg him everytime you meet your friends. And somehow it didn't make you feel safe, it was the opposite of safe.

"(y/n)! It think (crush/n) wants to speak with you!" (B/f/n) said.

Your stomach was full of butterflies although you were also nervous at the same time.

"Is there any problem? Why did he want to see me? Omg omg!" You were yelling inside your head, smiling to yourself.

You stood up from your chair and went out from your class. There stood the guy you liked. Girls were oogling at him. And it was easy to show that he is kinda popular. He had girls to gasp and call his name.

"(Y/n), Actually...." said (c/n) while averting his gaze and guilt painted on his face. You felt nervous, because you saw his face painted red.

"Is this a confession, He's blushing and embarassed!" You thought.

"Sorry, but actually stop being friends with me, you're annoying, I don't like you, no. I really dislike your nature, from now on don't talk to me anymore."

You felt your heart dropped to the ground. Your knees felt like it was broken. Alas,you fell to your knees. Your eyes started to water while watching his figure going to the distance.

Some girls followed him, but some chose to stay. You earned pityful,taunting gazes from the girls that chose to stay. "Tch tch tch" "She knows well that she doesn't suit him."

"(Y/n)!!" Your best friend came, pulling your shoulder up to make you stand. The girls were leaving after your best friend came.

Then ,the bell rang, your best friend took you to the nearest bathroom.

It was afternoon when the bell dismissed the students. You walked home with red eyes, people were snickering behind your back because of the issue your crush just created. You covered your ears and walked faster outside the school.

You finally got home when your eyes starts to water. You quickly opened the door and directly ran to your bedroom. "Welcome home (y/n) darling." He smiled at you, but it changed after seeing you crying. What he knew was somebody must've hurt his precious (y/n).

Lawless's POV
Somebody must've hurt her, I won't let anyone touch her ever again. Friends? She's being fooled by the world. Trust?

I snickered at the thought.

Well, somebody's going to get rekt tonight.

I decided to go up to her room, turns out that (y/n) is asleep near her diary. She is so cute, I put up the diary and sniff her book, it really smells like her.

Then, I started reading the last entry that she had just written.

"(Unluckiest date),year XXXX
Dear diary,
(C/n) just rejected me. All these years I tried to win his heart,crumbled in front of my eyes. I am probably going to kill myself,fml. Turns out that he has a girlfriend, where do I know? He just updated the status in His FACEBOOK. Without considering my feelings. I felt I'm gonna die
(Y/n)"