➳ Misono x Reader

Snow spread throughout the rose garden, Frost covered the beautiful flower, dripping off the leafs. You thought this is a decent sunny day to hang out with your master.

You knocked on the mansion door, revealing identical twins greeting you at the entrance.

"Hi Marie and ...."
"Hi (Y/n) san! Lily-sama is waiting for you"

You entered the house following the twins.

You were a maid at the Alicein Family, You were recruited by Lily to take care of Misono. Despite of your age, you sort of blend in pretty well with the ahoge. You entered the room revealing Lily dealing with his subclass. Lily is a busy servamp with his subclass though, "Another busy day I see." You thought.

"Oh, (y/n)!" He greeted with his usual smile.
"Hello, Lily-san!" You answered with a smile.
"(Y/n), can you take care of Misono for today too?"
"Well it's my duty after all."
"Thank you,(y/n)"

"Oi.. Ahoge!" You shouted through the hallway. You aren't used to the enormous mansion. So you just sort of shout, 2 seconds later, the ahoge pops out his head out of nowhere. " I told you don't call me Ahoge, Titan!" He called you "Titan" despite of your height. Feeling offended you raises your hand as muttering " You win." You wouldn't tolerate that if he wasn't your master. You walked to him and lower your body a big, receiving a smack from him. "You're downgrading me! I'm short doesn't mean I'm not strong!"
"ITEEEEE!"

_________________

"So.. Want to play outside Miso-sama?" You aren't that great to use such sweet tone so you look like using sarcasm which of course receiving frown from Misono.

"Oh.. How Should I Know? (Y/N) san." He answered with sarcasm too. A little tickmark appeared on your forehead.
"Make your desicion,Ahoge." You answered with sarcasm now. "Okay." Surprisingly he answered normally this time, no fighting intended. Then,you escort him to the garden.

You followed him through the rose garden, and of course you walked behind him. You noticed some roses are cut.

"Oi,Ahoge." He looked at me,raising his other eyebrows.
"What?"
"Did you noticed that the roses are cut?"

His face is redden and his eyes is widen, He turns his head back as soon as possible,

"No.. Why?" He asked back.
"Oh nothing, just asking if you noticed it."

Another second of silence though. The rose garden is enormous you could even get lost if you didn't follow your master, Of course it is the Alicein Mansion. How could it be small if it is a mansion. Duh.

"(y/n) san?"

You paced yourself up so you can go next to him.

"What?"

Feeling weird he called you like that, you felt cold sensation stabs your body as your body wrapped in your jacket.

"(Y/n)-san. How do you feel when you're in love?"

Well,this is quite weird you thought

"Hmm.. Why?" You asked.

"N-nothing, I'm just asking for my friend."

You giggled at his answer.

"I thought you don't have any friend."

"H-hey! Of course I have!". Once again his face redden and he looks away.

Before you asked another question, you were cut by him because you already arrived at the pavilion.

You pulled a chair and let him sit down, standing behind him, waiting for orders.

"Tea." He said.
"Right away." I said leaving the area.
"Not you,Titan."

"This is such an Odd feeling" You thought. You already had enough of the oddness,but you keep yourself calm from your consuming curiosity.

"I mean, the tea is already here."

Wow..The tea appeared magically. Neither it is magic nor you were dozing off as usual.

"Enjoy some tea with me." He said.

Of course, you sat down in front of him. Eye to eye, an awkward silence filled the air.

"So.. How's your studies,Titan?"

You couldn't hold your laugh as he asks that. He asks that everyday, rather than explain you rather laugh, he get the point though.

"Uh-huh. Same as usual." He continued to read his Literature.

"You read that?"
"Yep,what's wrong?"

You couldn't believe your eyes for looking at a little midget kid yet he is so smart unlike you.

You sipped some of the tea, that is getting cold through time. Misono would start lecturing stuff. You didn't asked for it but you're grateful.

________________

Evening came and it is time to go back to the main building.

"Miso-sama, I think we should.."

Bouquet of flowers are in front of you, revealing Red faced misono.

"Um.. Miso-sama, what do you mean by-"

"Go out with me!"

After he shouted that, your heart stopped and your face agape up in front of him.

"I-I like you. Since you called me Ahoge, I don't care if you're stupid nor a Titan, at least go out with me!"

You were paralyzed in spot, a disappointed expression appeared on his face.

"Yes." You answered.

You guys were about to kiss in the romantic scenery but the clock strikes at 9 p.m. Leaving him asleep.

You carried him from the rose garden and put him in his room, before you went home, you sneak in a kiss for your little Ahoge.

"Love you,Ahoge"

Extra:

Lily watched from afar of his young master paying attention to his servant, he cares about her grades,and stuff and is willing to teach her.

You greeted Lily on your way back.

A/n= Enjoy this fiction. Bye...