➳ Misono x Reader x Tetsu [Lemon]

(a/n : I felt bad for making underaged kids' lemon, but let's just get into it)

It is almost summer holiday, something that really brighten up your mood, Your friends planned a trip to the beach, oh yea of course, with her boyfriend. You didn't care in case they did that. It is too common in Japan, after this bell for sure, you're free.

"Okay class, since now you're out for holiday, for listed name down here will have to come to school for extra lessons." The teacher's aura made the class much more scary, you hoped that you didn't get called out. The teachers called the names and surprisingly YOUR NAME DOESNT GET CALLED, "Oh yea I forgot something, Ms (l/n).." Wow.. so much for the celebration. Tetsu sat beside you, he seems to observe you crying and cursing, which seems cute to him. Suddenly, a noise entered your ear, the tall blonde figure now standing up, of course now the class looks at him now that he stole attention from the whole class. "Sensei, Can I teach (y/n) instead of her coming to school on holiday?" Of course, now the class ships you both. You are embarrassed that you are now hiding your face on the table. You aren't used of too much attention, but now you are. "Ah, Mr.Sendagaya, well since you're the number 1 kid in class, I suppose I can trust you, but I want her to pass, so, Do well with your work." The class now looks at you with envy, even the girls seems to death glare you, "Oh how nice he is, trying to steal attention and stuff, I feel thankful though" In the middle of your thinking, The bell rang, the free kids ran out with "YATTA!" Some of them high fived each other. On the other side,well, they cursed at the teacher.

You prepared your bag planning to go home , therefore you stopped the blonde boy, "Sendagaya-san, I rarely say thank you, But you're so kind, Soo Thanks" You smiled leaving faint blush on the blonde's cheek, "Well when do we start?" You turned to the boy and a lips planted softly on your forehead, You were surprised. Luckily, everybody left so there's only the two of you. "A-ano! Sendagaya-san?" He quickly pulled away "Sorry couldn't help myself, how about we start today? At 7 pm At my onsen?" He smiled, half closed eyes, He looked handsome and mature, You can't even believe he is still 15 years old, You looked away, blushing, but then looks at him with eye closed smile, "Okay~". To which he went out of the class, leaving you alone.

You immediately called your boyfriend with your cell, you couldnt tell what did tetsu do to you, or else.. I don't even want to imagine that. Not long your boyfriend answered, but before that there is of course a short "operator" from your boyfriend's servamp.

"Moshi-moshi, this is Lily san, press 1 to make me strip, press 2 to make me strip, press 3 to-" The operator was cutted by the screaming of your boyfriend, which you found quiet cute and funny. You giggled as Misono took his phone from Lily. "Hi, (y/n), h-how's your D-Day?" You smiled and proceed to tease him " AWWW, NOW MY LITTLE TSUNDERE AHOGE CAN SAY THAT" Which of course triggered your cute boyfriend. "I AM NOT CUTE, AND IM NOT TSUNDERE, STOP CALLING ME THAT!"
"oh really, shortie?"
"AND IM NOT SHORT"
you giggled at his gesture, making the ahoge blush,
"Shut up..."
"Fine... My day is so much fun, I didn't get called on summer holiday!"
"Oh my gosh, I can't even believe you passed" He said sarcastically.
"WELL, AHAHAHHAAH"
On the other side, Misono is really happy for you and of course he whispered "yokatta". And you didn't hear it because you're busy with your laughing.
"Kay then, see you later, I guess" then he hung up the phone. 'I CANT TELL HIM, I REALLY CANT TELL HIM' Guilt enter your head, frown showed on your face, 'I better go home'

-Time skip cuz I suck at house activities

You are now in front of the traditional Japanese house, it looks so spacious on the outside, And of course, the light effects made it look warm inside, You decided to go in to be greeted by a similiar woman, "Welcome to our Onsen, young lady, You're in for a stay?" She greeted, you immediately felt insecure,
"Umm I'm searching for Tetsu Sendagaya" You fidgeted with your finger under there. "aaaa my son, he is over there just go straight and go left" You thanked Mrs.Sendagaya and make your way there.

-Meanwhile-
"Uunh, Sendagaya! What are you doing?" Misono's eyes watered as Tetsu teases Misono's shaft.
"Well, What do you think it is? Misono-senpai?"
"Bastard, just stop whatever you're doing!"
Tetsu slowed his pace down, Misono keeps moaning as his semen goes out of his shaft.
"A-ah..I'm out.."
Tetsu licked his semen, as he revealed his member.
"As might as well, I'm going in~"
He placed his member on Misono's ass, as he is entering it softly
Misono growls in pain as that happened.
"That's enough Tetsu—Somebody's going in"
Suddenly the door slid open "Um Tetsu-san! I'm here!" Your eyes widened as you saw Tetsu and Misono. Tetsu pulled away as he covered your mouth. "Promise me you wouldn't tell anyone, And I'll pleasure you.." Your voice muffled,and you tried to slid away, Tetsu suddenly lets you go and finally you can speak, by the time you can speak, silenced filled you, Misono feared if you would be mad at him. But it's not as what he thought he is, You smirked as you saw Misono on the floor,"My my... What a lovely form.." You went closer to Misono and french kissed him, Tetsu who saw it became turned on too, knowing that he is on process on opening your clothes. "Mmmh, hmm who's the royalty now, Miso-sama?" Before he could answer anything you slammed your lips onto his. Tetsu,who didn't get a kiss, was indeed on making marks on you, making your breath hitched as you did what you did, few seconds later, you were out of breath, but Tetsu didn't give you mercy as he still devour your neck hungrily, "T-tetsu!" You moaned, of course Misono didn't want you to be stolen by Tetsu. Then Misono, opened your skirt. "Misono what are you doing, It tickles!GYA!" Misono fingered your clitoris, without looking at your womanhood. " I ONLY WANT YOU TO SAY MY NAME (Y/N)." You silenced for a while, and later, you feel liquid draining out of you. Not to mention, Tetsu sucking your nipples, causing you to moan. Tetsu finally pulled out after it stiffened, looking at Misono down there, Tetsu bend your hips as he positioned himself on your ass, "I'm already wet damn, (y/n) you're so hot" as he shoved his member inside of you, now you are whimpering mess as he moved back and forth roughly, You moaned however, Misono on the other hand, licks your clitoris clean. Of course, he is a male after all. Misono continued to shove his dick inside of your mouth, following the pace of Tetsu's rough pace, you moved back and forth with such pace, your skin slamming with his, and you finally came after Misono came into your mouth. You were at your limit and finally slept at the floor. Tetsu only chuckled, as he looks to Misono.

"Well you've grown up boi"

Extended ending :
"TETSU WHERE R YA?" Hugh searched in every room and finally spotted Lily in front of a room. "LILY DID YOU SEE TET-?" Lily cut him off "Oh nononono nononono" and that goes on

(A/n : Alrighty alright, sorry if this is so messy, I did this at 3 different places, and yea ;-; I'm only 14 years old spare me ;-; Leonie0000 enjoy ^^)