➳ Tsubaki x Reader [Lemon]

"(y/n),(y/n)!!" Your servamp once again disturbs you from your job. With, unexcited tone you said "What?".
"Why do you eat?" He asked.
He is used to ask useless questions with obvious answers and sometimes you just answer him with "really" look.

Well,it is indeed night, there's only a lamplight as you continued to read your book. While Tsubaki only sits on the bed bothering you with questions. You enjoyed his company,but not like this. You facepalmed mentally. Well,you facepalmed yourself too long. Then,you came back to your reality and there he is,in front of you, his face was only an inch from yours, your leg between his thighs.

"Umm...Tsubaki?" You ask awkwardly clearly your face is red from the distance of your face.

He let out a soft chuckle, "Well,were you listening to me?"

"Umm,yeah? I guess?" You answered. Little did you know that you missed what he said.

"Really?" He asked.
"Well, repeat what I just said."

"Why do you eat?" A split silence spread across the room. His position remains the same.

He hums to break the silence. "Then,I take that as a yes." Then,he moved closer to my face. Closen the gap between us with a passionate kiss. He cups your face as he continues to devour your soft lips. You tried to resist but it contains so much pleasure that makes you to keep continue the action.

"Tsubaki~..."

He kept devouring your lips, making it bleed. But,as a typical vampire he is, he licked your blood clean. After that, you separated for air. In the same position where you begun. Then,he left to his secret stash to get his blindfold and handcuffs. You even wondered where he got it.

He gently blindfold your eyes and handcuffs your hand, with your eyes closed, he moved down to your collarbone. He kisses it and biting it leaving hickeys.

Then,he carried you to the bed,he puts your hand on top of you as he slowly opened your clothes. You can feel your face redden.

"TSUBAKI,STOP" You felt cold air hitting your skin as he finished stripping you off. "You looked sexier this way" he hums.

Without waiting for your answer, he started groping your breast and pinching the other one,seeing you in such condition turns him on.

"Nnh.. A-ah" you moaned as he continued pleasuring you. After your bud harden and red, he slips his hand to your womanhood. As you can't see,you felt tickling sensation down there.

He fingers you with three fingers, you only said faster which he goes following your order. Then, he reveals his fingers, full of you juice,then,he slips it into your mouth. It tasted bitter,but he said "Thought you want some taste of yourself."

He then leaves you for a while, making you question where did he go. Then, a few minutes later, you felt something inserted in you.

He hums and he turns on the vibrator. He played the switch as he enjoys looking at your blindfolded face. Even though, he seems stupid but he seems experienced with this.

Moans and mewls escaped your mouth as juices flowing out of your body. You twitched at the heavenly sensation. Then he ordered you to sit, with your eyes closed,you felt something squishy in front of you, receiving grunt from the male.

"Fuck you,(y/n)" You continued to massage his dick as he continued to grunt. You smirked cause for the first time you win this. His Tip is wet from your touch. You released his dick as you think it's enough. Then, he placed his dick in front of your mouth. You sucked his dick. Moans escaped this guy's mouth.

He came inside your mouth, You swallowed his cum, it tasted much more bitter than yours. Then, he lies down on the bed. Asking you to sit in front of him. This thing is WOT( Women on Top) as he entered himself into you. You could feel his enormous dick inside you as you felt your vagina ripping apart.

He ordered you to move up and down. He is enjoying himself, then, you went faster as he moans.

"You're so fast,(y/n)" he grunts.
"Nghh,I'm going to—" before you could finish your sentence, his semen entered your womb, filling your womb with hot sensation as his dick still stuck into you. Liquid dripping off your womanhood after the activity. You lied down next to him. He cuddles you and he kissed your forehead before you entered the land of dreams.

Later you know, his question was "Do you want to make love with me?"

@PaulinaHikari  there goes my idea, thanks for requesting ^^ anyways enjoy the lemon I need holy water rn