little

============
Fluff
============

"Hyung, th-this i-isn't w-what it l-looks like...." jimin whispered, staring down at his hands, embarassed at his current situation.

His hair was slightly messy, a stuffie he named Koala was in his hands, a pacifier placed neatly beside his bedside table and several colourbooks scaterred on the floor.

"Jimin, it's exactly what it looks like. I don't mind minie but you know i can't deal with kids, let alone a little." Yoongi sighed rubbing his forehead, confused with the current situation.

It isn't everyday you see your boyfriend sucking on a pacifier, colouring some childish colourbook with a stuffie in his hands.

"I'm s-sorry, i'll l-leave i-if yo-you're uncomfortable."

"No, minie it's fine. It's just, i- i'll try to care for you when you're in little space but i can't do much." Yoongi spoke reaching out his hands to touch his boyfriend's face, carresing it slightly.

"Tha-thank you hyung.." jimin whispered, leaning into his boyfriend's hand. Fat tears rolling down his puffy cheeks.

===========
1 month later
===========

"Daddy, Can we go get some pwetty clothes?"

"Bun, we got you a lot yesterday."

"B-but dada, i want more pwetty clothes!" Jimin shouted, tears slowly welling up in his eyes.

"Bun bun, come on, Daddy's really stressed today, we'll go some other day alright?" Yoongi spoke crouching down to reach the level of his lover sitting on the couch.

"I WANT CHU GO TODAY DADA!!"

"Minie, if you don't behave right now. You're gonna have some punishments." Yoongi warned looking sternly into his boyfriend's eyes.

"Hmpf! Mean dada, i hate you.." Jimin mumbled, puffing out his cheeks and crossing his arms.

"That's it, go to your corner for 5 minutes and think about what you did. No paci or stuffies. If i see you holding a stuffie i'm adding another 5 minutes got it?" Yoongi spoke.

"Hmpf! I hate daddy!" Jimin shouted, walking to his corner unwillingly.

Yoongi sighed, he loves Jimin. But sometimes he's a pain in the ass.

===========
Jimin's POV
===========

"Daddy is so mean! I just wanted pwetty clothes but he punished me!" I sighed to myself, i really wanted to cuddle a stuffie but he didn't want to stay in the corner for another 5 minutes.

"Daddy is mean." I mumbled to myself again and again.

Until i heard a loud sigh coming from the kitchen and someone speaking. I walked towards the kitchen quitely so daddy wouldn't hear me.

"Look, I'm really sorry i haven't been able to attend a lot of meetings Joon. But you know I have to take care of Jimin, I can't leave him home alone for so long!" Daddy sighed into the phone.

When I heard that, Jiminie felt weally guilty because Dada wasn't mean. He was just weally stressed and it was because of Jiminie.

"D-daddy, i-i'm weally sorry. I shouldn't h-have shouted at dada. Jiminie was weally mean to daddy! J-jiminie was weally bad, and dada was just streesed be-because of J-jiminie!"

"It's alright bun, I'm really sorry I can't bring you to get more clothes too. I'll bring you out tomorrow alright bun?" Yoongi cooed.

"It's okay, daddy needs to work." I whispered going to daddy for a big hug.

"Thank you bun bun."
=========

I'm sorry it's so badly written! I've just been into little space stpries lately hehe XD hope you liked it though!