The last time

===========
Angst, happy
ending
===========

Dear diary,

People say that you should always forgive someone, give them a second chance. But what should I do, when i've given this person so many chances and they keep messing up? I know i shouldn't forgive them but i love them too much. Please save me, help me. I can't live like this anymore.

Love, Jimin.
__________

Yoongi's POV

'Who tf is up at this time of day knocking on my f*cking door?!?! I need my beauty rest wtf?!?!' I thought, as i slowly slump towards the door.

"H-hyung....."

'Jimin, don't do this again. I can't deal with this anymore, it just hurts too much....'

"Jiminie, it's okay. I'm here for you, i'll always be." I whispered softly into his ears, bringing him into a tight hug.

"H-hyung, he d-did it a-again, i d-don't kn-know w-what to do.." he sobbed into my shirt.

"Shhh, you're fine. I'm here."

"Thanks h-hyung.."

We stood there in a comfortable silence, enhailling each other's familliar scent. (idk man, is this how you write a story? )

This moment, it was all too familliar, i can recall many times where he would knock on my front door, crying to me about another man. It's hard to see him like this, it's hard to see him cry over another man. A man who doesn't deserve him, he deserves so much more but he chose to stay. Oh how I wished to punch that stupid boy he called his "boyfriend". That asshole who supposedly "love" him. That bitch who had always slept with another woman saying that it was a "drunk mistake". That mother fucker who abused him everyday, used him like a toy. That son of a mother fucking asshole who goes by the name of Kim Nam Joon. < i'm sorry for making him the bad guy, i love him  D: >

"H-hyung, t-thank you but i-i have t-to go. He'll get m-mad..." he whispered to my ear, slightly letting go of my embrace.

"Alright, but do know that I wish for you to stay. You know he's not good for you.."

"N-no, it's fine. I- i can take care of myself." He forced a smile at me, the same smile he uses everytime he tries to lie.

'You know I'm trying to let you go, but you always run back into my arms. Do you wish to stay with me? Or am I just an excuse? You come to me, but you don't want me. You tell me you love him but you run towards me. Is it too hard to choose? Or am I just an excuse? Tell me, tell me please. Tell me and save me from my despair.'

___________

Jimin's POV

"Where were you?"

"Fucking around again like the whore you are?"

"Oh you're so naive, do you really think anybody likes you?"

"You're body is what they like, not you."

"You'd be glad you still have me."