Distant Memories

Chapter 1 Distant Memories

*Cheese Sandwhiches POV*

I Cheese Sandwhich am about to tell you a story that is full of distance and unknown feelings in the end though love will perservere, and show me the way, like the rainbow.

Through out my travels I have never met a pony as special as the one I am about to tell you about. This rainbow showed me the way to her..and now when I have seen it again. It reminded me of how much I missed this special pony, and her name is Pinkie Pie

*Pinkie Pie's POV*

I Pinkie Pie now know the true meaning of friendship. After defeating Tirek the world seemed more at peace and thanks to me and all of my best pony pals we spread friendship across equestria, but there is one thing I had to give up that was of secret importance to me, boneless, the rubber chicken that Cheese Sandwich had given to me before he left. I know that he saw the rainbow we created, because well.. all of equestria did, but what I wonder now is, and no matter how cheesy this sounds I don't care, did he think of me when he saw it..and if he did what will he do about it. I have sat by my window ever since he left watching the path he left and wondering, hoping with all my heart that he would come back, but no matter how hard we wish some things just weren't meant to happen, as well as some ponies weren't meant for others. These feelings I have i'm not sure what they are, but all I know is that I can't get him out of my mind no matter how hard I try, I am still my excited jumpy little self, but even when I throw parties I can't stop thinking about the party we threw with each other, and when I look back at it I realize how much I miss him and wished he were here with me, blowing up balloons by my side and making others laugh.