Lets be a team again

*Cheese Sandwiches POV*

Me and Pinkie have been spending a lot of time together since that night I arrived at her door. Her friend don't know yet I dont think, but it seems they all have some little crush so i'm sure they'll understand when we explain to them. Anyways since that day me and Pinkie have not only grown closer, but I am about to ask her something very important.. I just hope she says yes.

*Pinkie Pie's POV*

Cheese Sandwich has been bugging me lately about something, it must be important so i'm going to meet him at the place we first met. I hope everything is alright.. Little did I know that today would change my life forever just like it did when I first met him, and the time he showed up at my doorstep. Anyways as I neared I couldnt help but wonder what he has planned for me, it must something super duper important.

*Cheese Sandwiches POV*

I saw her round the corner and took a deep breath before putting a smile on my face. which made her smile as well."Alright Pinkie we have been through a lot together and I was wondering.." My heart was beating so fast in my chest as I was about to ask the big question she cut me off and answered as if she already knew what I was going to ask. 'Yes' she had said. My eyes widened and my mouth opened widely."What.." I said in awe."But you didnt even know what I was going to say.." She placed a hoof on my mouth. 'Shhh don't worry I would love to team up with you and be the best super duper party ponies together.' I smiled she's just an amazing pony. I nodded and she moved her hooves and hugged me."I love you Cheese Sandwich.." She whispered in my ear. I beamed."I love you too.." I whispered back."Super duper party ponies.. together..forever?" I questioned. She let go and nodded."Best in equestria." Since then we have worked together on parties together and been the best in equestria. No one could top us just yet, and I have a feeling no one will because together we never argue and always get a long. I see a bright future for us and I have a feeling Pinkie does too.