The Truth..and Trouble?

*****Pinkie's POV*****

Now that me and Cheese have become the super duper party ponies of Equestria together, and have begun a new life as more than friends, my friends deserve to know. I mean they knew that Cheese had come back and we were working together, but they didn't know about why he came back. So now todays the day Cheese and I will tell them. I hope they understand...

****Cheeses POV****

Pinkie and I had been planning the day to tell her friends for a long time now, and today just seemed like the perfect day. It was sunny, not a cloud in the sky to be seen, the birds were out singing and everything seemed to be perfect. Everything was set up now and Pinkie's friends soon began to arrive looking around in amazement as always at the amazing work of Pinkie and I. Everypony soon began to settle in and Pinkie sat down next to me as I held her hoof under the table taking a deep breath about to announce about me and Pinkie when Nurse Redheart comes rushing in telling Pinkie its an emergency. Her friends and I immediately shoot up and ask all in unison, "Whats wrong?" Nurse Red Heart told everypony that it was a private thing and whispered something into Pinkies ear. Pinkie's hair immediately deflated and her face turned almost a sheet white color as she shot up."I have to go now..It's an emergency!!" She said as she ran after Nurse Red Heart who had pulled her emergency vehicle around the corner."Pinkie wait!!" I said rushing after her as well as her friends. "I'm coming with you.." I say as the others nod in agreement. Pinkie sighed and told us she would have to ask Nurse Red Heart. As the two talked I began to pace worried. What was going on? Was somepony hurt? Did they need help? Well whatever it was, I was going to be there for Pinkie to support her and I know her friends will too. Pinkie finally stopped speaking with Nurse Read Heart and nodded."Alright you can come.." she said, and that sealed the deal then we all hopped into the vehicle and we were off to what looked like the middle of nowhere.