Assembly

(Flashback to before Lauren was a part of their group)
Camila's POV
Ugh thank god it's Friday, oh shit we have an assembly well damn. Me and Ally have first period together, and I'm already here infront of the classroom early as always.Some days I either hate this class or love it, I mean it's forensics but it's hard as fuck.

*skip to lunch time*

"Ok y'all we got an assembly today we should meet up". "Ok where are we meeting hoe" "Dinah fuck you..On like the first bleacher of the sophomore area, I'm gonna be there early cause my teacher is helping with the assembly so she's bring the class there" "Hoi Chancho text me where u at later" "K Bitch"

*One Hour and something minutes cause idk how long class is*

Camila: Hoi, I is here
Ally:Kk

Camila: Hoi Bitch I'm here in the gym
Dinah: K

Jesus Christ where the fuck are they it's cold, wait nevermind Here comes Normani and Ally. "Whaddup y'all, we now gotta wait for the rest of the squad lol" "Oh here comes Dinah" "Sup Bitches" "Hello Green Arrow Lookin ass bitch" " Ok this is a nice jacket fuck you" "Oh hey it's Will and Emilio" "OH HEYYYYYYY" "Ayy don't sit infront of us, wrestling team is sitting there" "K where do I sit?" "Here behind us" "Oh look is Jenny her friend and abbey"
"Waddup yall" "Hallo" "Hi" "Hey" "Damn it got crowded" "Oh hey look it's Lauren and Ashley" "ASHLEY" "She's not gonna here you though" Damn look at how cute Lauren is, fuck dammit Camila stop thinking about her.

*skip to like idk 20 minutes*
Hoi Dinah, the cheerleaders are performing" "Damn look at them asses, I LIKE THE VIEW, I LIKE YOUR ASS...IM GAY!" "Dinah you dumbass" "Tru But lets be real here Camila..If Lauren was in a cheerleader outfit you would be drooling" "Touché, Hey look it's the dance team" "Holy shit Camila look at that" "OH SHIT" "lmao abbey we're so gay" "Lol you right"

———
Wtf man