Heppy Berday to Camerla!!!

Lauser:HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL FUTURE WIFE,MOTHER TO MY CHILDREN,AND THE MOST GORGEOUS GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

Dernah: Omg it's not even my birthday but thanks Lauser!

Lauser: Ayy shit that wasn't for you whoops,but don't forget about camz's surprise birthday party later on.

Dernah: Oh um yea don't worry I totally knew that today was her birthday

Lauser:Ok um...bye bitch!

Dernah:Whoop well that was close

Lauser:Bitch I'm still here and I knew u forgot

Dernah:Welp shit

—-
Daddy:HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL FUTURE WIFE,MOTHER TO MY CHILDREN,AND THE MOST GORGEOUS GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

Babygirl: Omg thank you so much babe but why aren't you here?

Daddy: What do you mean?

Babygirl: U forgot about that..you know...surprise birthday wake up.

Daddy:I do that everyday like literally when u became my girlfriend so like all these years and I can't do it lol you're awake

Babygirl:Pleaseeeee babyyyyy I go back to sleep then you do it, I'm feeling tired already and then late we can watch some inside out

Daddy:Ok fine, but you better be asleep once I get there or there will be consequences

Baby:Omg yes

———

Can y'all guess what Lauren does for the suprise wake up??? Also Surprise bitches I'm back! A lot of shit has been happening especially getting told on Valentine's Day from you're crush that they don't wanna lead u on cause they not into girls and that she doesn't want this to ruin y'all's friendship,then moving on but also start to have a crush on your friend that you've know for about two years then bein blunt asking them if they got special in their life and they say for like three months then you tell ur self that u should have asked them three ducking months ago but like it's ok......lol.