Sleepover

Camila's POV:
It was too late before I realized what I was doing. I had fallen for my best friend and there was nothing I could do about it. It all started three weeks ago when me and my four besties were having a sleepover. We were all swimming and of course to make it interesting I had to bring up kinks. "GUYS! Let's go in a circle and talk about our kinks!" I said knowing this was going to be a sexual night. "Ok sure" Lauren said. Lauren is the one I'm madly in love with.. the only other gay person in our friend group. "Ok I'll start then" I say with excitement. "I love being choked, bdsm I'm a bottom of course, and calling guys/ girls daddy" "That's really hot wtf." Lauren says. I start to blush. After that Dinah, Ally, and Normani talk about their kinks and we finished with talking about doing truth or dare and getting drunk. We head inside and set up beer pong truth or dare. I put down a lot of dares that are really sexual. Some say to kiss someone or to give a lap dance or to take off a piece of clothing. I hoped Lauren would get one of it cause she will pick me since I'm the only other person in our friend group willing to kiss another girl. Lauren lands the ball in the cup and reads off " kiss someone". I smile as I see her eyes land on me. She gets super nervous because it's her first kiss and then we kiss. It was magical, I felt warmth and comfort. I wanted to live in that kiss for the rest of the night, and to my surprise we ended up kissing again and then again but that third time it was long and passionate. After the third kiss I decided to tease and bite her lip to end it. "Fuck she bite my lip, I have a soft spot for that shit." Lauren whispers. I started to get turned on by the thought of kissing her again. "It gets them every time" I say as I smirk. We continue truth or dare till finally it's Lauren's turn again and she smiles at me and says "H ave someone give you a lap dance".

I took this story line from shybbg28 Don't worry y'all I asked permission and she said it's ok.